London, United Kingdom – 12 September, 2017 – The fashion show invites come with opportunities to meet world famous designers such as Donatella Versace, along with tickets that aren’t available to the general public for some of the other leading fashion shows in Milan and New York such as Laura Biagiotti’s spring and summer 2018 show, as well as the Chiara Boni show.
Please find full list of fashion show auctions below:
- Two tickets to the Marni spring / summer fashion show in Milan
- Two tickets to the Antonio Marras fashion show in Milan
- Two tickets to the Marina Rinaldi event in Milan with live Skin performance
- Two seated tickets to the Antonio Marras spring / summer 2018 fashion show in Milan
- Two seated tickets to the No21 spring / summer 2018 fashion show in Milan
- Two seated tickets to the Simonetta Ravizza spring / summer 2018 fashion show in Milan
- Two seated tickets to the Aquilano Rimondo spring / summer 2018 fashion show in Milan
- Opportunity to meet Chiara Nasti during Milan fashion week
- Two tickets to the Laura Biagiotti spring / summer 2018 fashion show in Milan
- Two tickets to the Sportmax spring / summer 2018 fashion show
- Opportunity to attend the Versace spring / summer fashion show in Milan and meet Versace
- Opportunity to meet Fausto Puglisi at the Puglisi fashion performance in Milan
- Two front row tickets to the Alberta Ferretti spring / summer 2018 fashion show in Milan
- Two tickets to the Tod’s spring / summer 2018 fashion show in Milan
- Chance to attend the Cristiano Burani spring / summer 2018 fashion show in Milan
- Opportunity to attend the Salvatore Ferragamo spring / summer show and after-party in Milan
- Chance to attend the Giorgio Armani fashion show in Milan
- Two seated tickets to the Trussardi spring / summer fashion show in Milan
- Two standing tickets to the Trussardi spring / summer 2018 fashion show in Milan
- Two standing tickets to the Etro spring / summer fashion show with backstage access in Milan
- Two tickets to the Trussardi spring / summer fashion show in Milan
- Opportunity to attend the Chaiara Boni spring / summer fashion show in New York City
- Opportunity to participate in an exclusive Etro event in Milan on 28 September
- Opportunity to participate in an exclusive Etro event in Florence on 22 September
Proceeds from these auctions will support a variety of causes including:
Operation Smile: Aims to promote and develop medical self-sufficiency in the countries where the non-profit organisations operate in order to ensure free access to specialist healthcare to every child.
LILA Milano Onlus: The charities volunteers, social workers and professionals are a team of HIV-positive and -negative individuals who work together supporting PLHIV and preventing the transmission of HIV. They are committed to defending the right to health, and to affirming solidarity against all forms of exclusion and the violation of rights of people living with HIV or AIDS.
Only the Brave Foundation: Created in 2008 as a not-for-profit organisation of OTB (the parent company of Diesel, Maison Margiela, Marni, Paula Cademartori, and Viktor&Rolf), the mission is to re-balance social inequality and contribute to the sustainable development of less advantaged areas and people throughout the world.
Never Give Up and Action Against Hunger: Both charities are committed to the research and treatment of Eating Disorders.
Associazione Amici del “Centro Dino Ferrari”: Founded in 1984 by the engineer Enzo Ferrari, in memory of his son Dino, the association Centro Dino Ferrari supports and promotes scientific research in the field of neuromuscular and neurodegenerative diseases thanks to the help of generous donors.
Fondazione Theodora Onlus: The mission at the heart of Theodora is to contribute to the wellbeing of children in hospitals, hospices and specialist care centres by providing visits from professional performers who have been trained to work in a medical environment.
These auctions close between 6 and 19 September 2017. For more information and to bid please visit: https://www.charitystars.com/collection/2017-fashion-campaign?page=2
For all press releases it would be good for CharityStars to be written as CharityStars.com throughout and for the first mention to be hyperlinked to the homepage.
CharityStars.com was founded in 2014 with a passion and aim to change the non-profit sector and continue its mission to help charities raise money. Since launching, more than 1000 global celebrities and brands have chosen to work with CharityStars.com including Andy Murray, Lionel Messi, Jessie J, Joss Stone, David Coulthard and Sir Bobby Charlton, plus over 400 non-for-profit organisations, such as Save the Children and Oxfam. Last year Berkeley University named the company as one of the most “impacting Social Enterprises globally”.
CharityStars.com headquarters are in London and Milan. CharityStars.com commits to no upfront fees, re-investing only 20 percent of the total auction proceeds to cover the full suite of services and operational costs. Excluding this fee, 100 percent of the net funds raised, go directly to the benefitting non-profit.
For further information please contact:
Carla McAlpine – email@example.com – +44 7584 037 687
Anthony Peacock – firstname.lastname@example.org – +44 7765 896 930
Company Name: Mediatica
Contact Person: Carla McAlpine
Phone: +44 7584 037 687
Country: United Kingdom