Market Research Future adds new report of “Global Hair Transplant Market- Forecast To 2023” it contains Company information, geographical data and Table of Content
Hair transplant is a surgical procedure that moves hair follicles from one part of the body to another part of the body. Hair transplantation is chiefly used to treat the baldness in male and female. There are two types of procedures used in the process of hair transplantation namely Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) and Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE). Number of surgical procedures, high success rate of treatment, increasing usage of high dosage drugs, and growing demand from emerging economies are major driving forces for the market.
The Global market for hair transplant is growing at a rapid pace. The global hair transplant market is expected to reach USD 23,881.9 million by 2023 from USD 4,128.1 in 2016 with a CAGR of 24 % for the forecasted period.
- Follicular Unit Transplantation segment accounts for the largest market share with 52.7 % of the global hair transplant market by method.
- Head hair transplant segment accounts for the major share of 88.3% in the market of hair transplant.
- Trichology clinics accounts for the largest market share in global hair transplant market by end users and is expected to reach USD 14,193.7 million by 2023.
Get a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3409
Global Hair transplant market has been segmented
- On the basis of Surgical Methods which comprises of Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT), Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
- On the basis of Type Of Surgery, the market is segmented into head hair transplant, eyebrow transplant, frontal hairline lowering or reconstruction
- On the basis of End User, it is segmented into trichology clinics, hospitals, dermatology clinics
Key players for global Hair transplant market:
Some of the key players in this market are:
- Bernstein Medical (US)
- Bosley (US)
- Cole instruments (US)
- Ethics hair instruments (India)
- MEDICAMAT (France)
- Restoration Robotics Inc. Company (US)
- Hair transplant medicines and devices manufacturers
- Hair transplant treatment providers
- Hospitals and clinics
- Medical Research laboratories
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
- Potential Investors
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/hair-transplant-market-3409
Regional analysis of global Hair transplant market:
Considering the global scenario of the market, the Americas is holding the largest market share. This market was valued at USD 2,240.7 Million in 2016. Asia Pacific is the second largest and fastest growing market and expected to grow at a CAGR of 24.3% during the forecast period. Europe hair transplant market is also growing significantly. The west European countries like Germany, France, and UK are holding major market share. While UK is believed to be fastest growing market for hair transplant in European region. Europe hair transplant market is expected to reach USD 3,647.3 million by 2033. Due to lack of knowledge of treatments, Middle East & Africa market for hair transplant is expected to grow at a steady pace.
Table of Content
- History and Evolution of Hair Transplant
- Report Prologue
- Research Methodology
- Market Dynamics
- Market Factor Analysis
- Global Hair Transplant Market, Surgical Methods
- Global Hair Transplant Market, Type of Surgery
- Global Hair Transplant Market, End-User
- Global Hair Transplant Market, by Region
- Company Profile
Enquire about this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/3409
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –