WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Construction in Spain”.
Following six years of contraction, the Spanish construction industry recovered in 2015, registering growth of 0.2% in real terms. This recovery continued in 2016, in line with improvements in the country’s economic growth.
Expects the industry to expand in real terms over the forecast period (2017–2021), driven by the government’s focus on the development of transport infrastructure, energy and utilities facilities and affordable housing.
Under the National Rural Development Program for 2014–2020, the government plans to spend EUR435.0 million (US$482.9 million) to develop efficient irrigation systems and other agricultural infrastructure by 2020.
In March 2017, the government announced its plan to spend EUR4.2 billion (US$4.8 billion) on the development of transport infrastructure, housing units and other infrastructure during 2017–2020. This is expected to drive the industry’s growth over the forecast period, with construction output in real terms forecast to record a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.84% through to 2021.
Construction in Spain – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021 report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights into the Spanish construction industry, including:
• The Spanish construction industry’s growth prospects by market, project type and construction activity
• Critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues, and the risks and opportunities they present to participants in the Spanish construction industry
• Profiles of the leading operators in the Spanish construction industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in Spain. It provides:
• Historical (2012-2016) and forecast (2017-2021) valuations of the construction industry in Spain using construction output and value-add methods
• Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, energy and utilities, institutional and residential) and by sub-sector
• Breakdown of values within each project type, by type of activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition) and by type of cost (materials, equipment and services)
• Detailed profiles of the leading construction companies in Spain
Key points to buy
• Identify and evaluate market opportunities using standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies.
• Assess market growth potential at a micro-level with over 600 time-series data forecasts.
• Understand the latest industry and market trends.
• Formulate and validate strategy using critical and actionable insight.
• Assess business risks, including cost, regulatory and competitive pressures.
• Evaluate competitive risk and success factors.
• According to, residential construction is expected to be the largest market in the industry over the forecast period, constituting 38.4% of the industry’s total value in 2021. The predicted CAGR of 4.92% over the forecast period is expected to be driven by declining housing loan interest rate coupled with urbanization and population growth.
• The government is focusing on the development of transport infrastructure under the Estratégico De Infraestructuras Y Transporte and National Rural Development Program. In addition, to improving regional connectivity, the government plans to invest EUR4.1 billion (US$4.6 billion) on railway infrastructure by 2020.
• To support economic development and growth, the government is focusing on the construction of high-speed railway infrastructure across the country, with an investment of EUR1.3 billion (US$1.5 billion) by 2020, as well as its plans to spend EUR500 million (US$565.5 million) to modernize the existing high-speed railway tracks by 2020.
• The government plans to increase the share of renewable energy in the country’s total energy mix from 17.5% in 2016 to 20.0% by 2020, which is expected to drive the growth of energy and utilities construction market over the forecast period.
• According to the, growth in tourism, retail trade and business turnover is expected to drive the forecast period growth of the commercial construction market. The total business turnover index in the country increased by 2.4% in 2016, while the retail trade turnover index at 2010 base prices rose by 3.9% in 2016, from 94.3 in 2015 to 101.2.
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
2 Industry Outlook
3 Key Issues and Developments
4 Market Data Analysis
5 Company Profile: Actividades de Construccion y Servicios SA
6 Company Profile: Ferrovial SA
7 Company Profile: Grupo Isolux Corsan SA
8 Company Profile: Tecnicas Reunidas SA
9 Company Profile: Sacyr SA
Email Us at: email@example.com
Reach Us at: +1 339 368 6938 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349