This report mainly introduces volume and value market share by players, by regions, by product type, by consumers and also their price change details. As a MarketResearchReports.Biz report, it covers all details inside analysis and opinion in “Top Trends in Healthcare and OTC Market”.
Global consumers are becoming more health-conscious as a reaction to rising obesity levels and lifestyle-related illnesses, such as diabetes, in the modern world. Consumers’ busy lives are a major driver for the healthcare and OTC market as people opt for more convenient, multifunctional, and personalized products that better target their specific needs.
Over-the-counter (OTC) drugs are those sold directly to a consumer without a prescription from a healthcare professional, as compared to prescription drugs, which may be sold only to consumers possessing a valid prescription.
The pressures of modern life are taking their toll on consumers as their increasingly hectic lifestyles, due to work, active social lives and family responsibilities, means that stress is the most concerning health issue globally. As a result, healthcare products that help people become either more energized or focused (at work), or more relaxed (outside of work), will be very appealing to stressed consumers.
Get The Sample Copy Of Report : https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1107682
The majority of global consumers, 62%, are influenced by how a products health and wellbeing when choosing food products; while 60% are influenced when choosing non-alcoholic drinks.1 This is mainly the result of consumers greater awareness about the importance of a healthy balanced diet to their overall wellbeing. The importance of health and wellness for food and drink products is also due to the high levels of obesity impacting global consumers, particularly in more developed nations, causing concern amongst many individuals.
It has identified following key trends in healthcare and OTC –
- Multifunctional Products: Time poor consumers increasingly demand more multifunctional medicine, food and drink to effectively combat different symptoms simultaneously.
- Tailor-Made For Me: Consumers are realizing one size doesn’t always fit all, creating demand for more personalized products that target specific ages, gender, DNA, and usage occasions.
- Natural Lifestyles: Growing distrust of ‘artificial’ ingredients means consumers are going ‘back to basics’ and seeking more natural healthcare products that promote an all-encompassing holistic lifestyle.
- Smart Healthcare: Smartphones are set to revolutionize the ways in which consumers monitor their health as people increasingly turn to apps and the “internet of things.”
The report “Top Trends in Healthcare and OTC 2017”, covers key trends to watch within the healthcare and over-the-counter sector, insight analysis, innovation intelligence, and product examples. Moreover, this report helps to understand which audiences are most affected by these trends, learn what the key opportunities, drivers, and inhibitors of the top trends are.
Send An Enquiry : https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/enquiry/1107682
Companies mentioned in this report: Cold-Eeze, UVO, Culturelle, Kuxtal Alimentos Funcionales, Berocca Performance, Dr. Jacob’s, Optrex Night Restore, Thylbert, Vive Organic, Masumax, Nature’s Jeannie.
- 66% of global consumers agree that they are more likely to purchase products developed for their lifestyles.
- 77% of global consumers believe that “natural” claims are nutritious.
- 19% of global consumers will usually turn first to the internet for health or medical advice compared to 43% who first go to doctors or medical professionals.
Reasons to buy
- Understand what the top trends are in the healthcare and OTC market.
- Understand which audiences are most affected by these trends.
- Learn what the key opportunities, drivers, and inhibitors of the top trends are.
- See the actions that major brands are taking to get ahead.
To order report Call Toll Free: 866-997-4948 or send an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Name: MarketResearchReports.Biz
Contact Person: Rohit Bhisey
Address:State Tower 90 State Street, Suite 700
State: NY 12207
Country: United States