The global Ball Valve market accounted for US$ 10.38 Bn in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.44% during the forecast period 2017 – 2025, to account for US$ 12.89 Bn in 2025.
The global ball valve market has been segmented by type into rising stem, floating and trunnion mounted ball valves. On the basis of material, the market is bifurcated into stainless steel, cast iron, cryogenic, alloy and others. Also, by end-user verticals, the market is categorized into water management, oil & gas, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, energy & power and others. The oil & gas segment under end-user verticals segment had accounted for the largest share of the ball valve market in 2016 and is expected to continue its dominance to grow at the highest CAGR of 2.8% between 2017 and 2025.
Get The Sample Of This Report : http://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000555
In the material segment, stainless steel segment had the largest share of the ball valve market in 2016 however, cast iron segment is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR between 2017 and 2025.
The geographic segments included in this report are North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM).
The adoption of ball valve technology is constantly increasing with the increased development in the pipeline infrastructure worldwide. The continuous growth of the market is attributed to the rapid industrial growth particularly, in developing economies.
The major industry players in the Ball Valve market include Cameron Schlumberger Inc., Crane Co., Curtiss Wright Corporation, Emerson Electric Co., Flowserve Corporation, IMI PLC, KITZ Corporation, Metso Corporation, Valvitalia SpA and Velan Inc. among others.
List of Companies
Cameron Schlumberger Inc.
Curtiss Wright Corporation
Emerson Electric Co
Browse The Full Report With TOC : http://www.theinsightpartners.com/reports/ball-valve-market
Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global ball valve market
– Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
– The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global ball valve market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies
– Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
– Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
– Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
Company Name: The Insight Partners
Contact Person: Sam