Market Research Future Publish a New Report on – “LED and OLED Display Market Research Report – Forecast to 2027”
Exclusive Summery About Report:
LED (A light-emitting diode) is a two-lead semiconductor light source. It is a p–n junction diode, which emits light when activated. OLED, also known as organic (carbon-based) light emitting diode is a flat light emitting technology developed by placing thin organic films between two conductors. OLED Display is garnering more acceptances among end users since they are thinner, brighter, and lighter in weight, more power efficient and offer higher contrast as compared to LEDs.
OLEDs offer wide viewing angles, faster response time, higher contrast ratios and more saturated colors to enhance viewing experience of end users. OLED is one of the most promising display technologies that has the capability of offering power efficiency displaying and is superior.
Taste the market data and market information presented through more than 50 market data tables and figures spread in 110 numbers of pages of the project report. Avail the in-depth table of content TOC & market synopsis on “LED & OLED Display Market Research Report- Global Forecast to 2027”
This report studies the Global LED and OLED Display Market, analyzes and researches the LED and OLED Display Industry status and forecast in global regions.
This report focuses on the top players in global market, like
- Corning (U.S.)
- Microchip Technologies (U.S.)
- Universal Display Corporation (U.S.)
- LG Electronics Inc.(South Korea)
- Sony Corporation (Japan)
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. (South Korea).
- Panasonic Corporation (Japan)
- Philips Electronics (Netherland)
- OSRAM GmbH (Germany)
Get a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1096
- Universal Display Corporation has announced about its acquisition of BASF’s OLED intellectual property on June 2016. BASF is one of the leading chemical industries in the globe. This acquisition would help in the development in commercial blue emissive system.
- Sony Europe has announced in August 2016 that it has acquired e SATURNUS NV, a Belgium Based company which provides clinical video in medical field. This acquisition covers intellectual property rights and technological and software capabilities of the organization.
OLED displays have the following advantages over LCD displays:
- OLED offer a better image quality – even with the latest quantum-dots enhanced LED TVs, OLEDs still provide a far better contrast ratio (true blacks), faster refresh rates and wider viewing angles
- OLEDs typically consume less power (as only lit pixels draw power)
- Design freedom – OLED panels are thinner and lighter than LCD panels, and OLEDs can be made flexible – and bendable TVs will soon hit the market. In the future we’ll even have roll able TVs.
Of course OLED technology is not perfect – two challenges are the relatively limited lifetime (and thus burn-in issues) and the high production costs which are mostly due to the low production volume currently in place.
The report for LED and OLED Display Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance.
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
For further information on this report, visit @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/led-oled-display-market
Segmentation by Type:
- Passive-matrix OLED (PMOLED),
- Active-matrix OLED (AMOLED),
- organic LED,
- inorganic LED
- high brightness LED
Segmentation by Application:
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Contact Us: email@example.com
Ph: +1 646 845 9312
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –