Market Research Future adds new report of “US Melanoma Market Research Report- Forecast To 2023” it contains Company information, geographical data and Table of Content
Some of the Key Players in this market are:
- Amgen Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Eisai Co. Ltd.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Genentech Inc.
- Janssen Biotech, Inc.
- Novartis International AG
Get a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2950
US melanoma market has been segmented
- By Type; superficial spreading, nodular, lentigo maglina, acral lentigious
- By Gender; male and female
- By Treatment; immunotherapy, biologic therapy, radiation therapy, chemotherapy, surgery
- By Diagnosis; ABCDE, ugly duckling, biopsy
- By End Users; hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, research centers, clinics, laboratories
Melanoma is a type of cancer that develops from pigment containing cells known as melanocytes. It is the most dangerous type of skin cancer. Sometimes they develop from moles showing significant change in color, increase in size, itchiness, irregular edges, changein color or skin breakdown. Exposure to ultra violet light in people with low pigment levels. The tumor can be either malignant or benign. Types of melanoma are superficial spreading melanoma, nodular melanoma, lentigo maglina melanoma, acral lentigious melanoma and others. About 98% of melanoma is localized in the US. Skin cancer are most common cancers in the US. Treatment available for melanoma include biologic therapy, immune therapy, radiation therapy, chemotherapy and surgery. Ultra violet exposure is known as risk factor of melanoma. Superficial spreading melanoma is the type of melanoma affecting large number of people in the US. The disease is more common in men than women.
The US market of melanoma is expected to reach US$ 3.2 billion in 2023 from US$ 2.4 billion in 2016 with a CAGR of approximately 8.3%.
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/us-melanoma-market-2950
Study Objectives of Melanoma Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next six years of various segments and sub-segments of the melanoma market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market’s growth.
- To analyze the melanoma market based on various factors price analysis, supply chain analysis, Porters Five Force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to the US.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by type, by end users and its sub-segments.
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Research and development (R&D) companies
- Academic medical institutes and universities
- Melanoma drug manufactures
- Melanoma drug suppliers
Enquire about this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/2950
Regional Analysis of Melanoma Market:
Melanoma market in the US is divided into states comprising of Georgia, New Jersey, North Carolina, New York, Florida, Illinois, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Washington, California and, Virginia and Rest of US. California accounts for the largest market for melanoma in US followed by Florida and Ohio. California and Florida are key regions for melanoma market. Large number of melanoma cases are found in this region. New York is the third largest market after Florida. According to American Society of Dermatology, prevalence of melanoma is gradually increasing. and this spreads across the body. Number of skin cancer patients is growing steadily in Florida and Texas. This is due to their exposure to ultraviolet rays and extensive use of tanning beds in these regions. Technological advancement in the field of treatment and diagnosis of melanoma in the US also drives this market. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) classifies tanning beds as “moderate risk” devices.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –