Smart Education Market 2017
The education index of a country plays a crucial role in determining its economic competitiveness. Consequently, most governments are developing strategies to incorporate digital technology into the learning process. Education institutions are deploying hi-tech products to implement interactive learning methodologies. Proliferation of mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones provide new methods of exchanging information. Consequently, educators are looking for solutions to employ these tools and enhance the quality of education.
Smart education has gained popularity among various K-12 and post-secondary institutions, resulting in higher standards of education. It uses an array of multimedia technologies like digital text, graphics, interactive presentations, and audio-visual tools to improve the dissemination of knowledge and student-teacher interaction.
The analysts forecast the global smart education market to grow at a CAGR of 15.45% during the period 2016-2020.
Covered in this report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global smart education market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, it considers revenue generated by vendors through the following product segments:
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/320741-global-smart-education-market-2016-2020
The report, Global Smart Education Market 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Other prominent vendors
• Discovery Communication
• Lenovo Group
• Promethean World
• Saba Software
• Tata Interactive Systems
Key questions answered in this report
• What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Complete Report Details @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/320741-global-smart-education-market-2016-2020
Table of Contents –Analysis of Key Points
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
• Market overview
• Top-vendor offerings
PART 03: Market research methodology
• Research methodology
• Economic indicators
PART 04: Introduction
• Key market highlights
PART 05: Market landscape
• Market overview
• Market size and forecast
• Five forces analysis
• Market segmentation by product
• Global smart education by product
• Global smart education market by content
• Global smart education market by software
• Global smart education market by hardware
PART 06: Market segmentation by end-user
• Global smart education market by end-user
• Global smart education market by post-secondary education
• Global smart education market by K-12 schools
PART 07: Geographical segmentation
• Global smart education market segmentation by geography 2015
• Smart education market in Americas
• Smart education market in EMEA
• Smart education market in APAC
PART 08: Market drivers
• Unified education ecosystem
• Ability to enhance learning process
• Advances in technology
• Penetration of cloud-based learning analytics
PART 09: Impact of drivers
PART 10: Market challenges
• High cost of implementation
• Lack of digital fluency
• Privacy, security, and ethical issues
• Threat of disruptive innovations
PART 11: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 12: Market trends
• Growth in use of new teaching methods
• Growth in m-education
• Implementation of IT security solutions
• Popularity of gamification in e-learning
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349