Market Research Future adds new report of “Global Orphan Drugs Market Research Report – Forecast to 2022” it contains Company information, geographical data and Table of Content
- Hoffmann- La Roche
- Celgene Corporation
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals Company Limited
- Biogen Idec Limited
- Eli Lilly
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Vertex pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Bayer AG
- Johnson & Johnson
Get a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2312
Global orphan drugs market has been segmented On the basis of pharmacological class, applications, technology, source and region.
- By Pharmacological Class; Protein Replacement, Enzyme Replacement, Gene and Chromosome Expression
- By Applications; Blood-related disorders, Oncology, Nephrology, Neurology and Infectious Diseases
- By Technology; DNA recombination, Transgenic, gene expression
- BY Source; Non-biological orphan drugs and Biological orphan drugs
Global orphan drugs (Global orphan drugs) are drugs used for the treatment of rare diseases and disorders that affects a small percentage of the population.
There are approximately 7,000 different types of rare diseases and disorders and an estimated 30 million people in the United States, 30 million in Europe and 350 million people worldwide suffer from rare disease. Four fifth of rare diseases are genetic in origin, with 50% of the people affected being children. The distribution of rare diseases is skewed with four fifth cases accounted by some 350 rare diseases. Only 5% of rare diseases have approved drug treatment with only 326 new drugs being approved by the FDA and brought to market.
In 2015, orphan drug sales were of the order of 93 billion. Orphan drugs, represented 35% of the industry’s new drug approvals. The $93 billion (2015) global orphan drug market, is projected to reach $200 billion in 2022, reflecting a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.56%. The revenues of biological orphan drug market and non-biological drug market will be 142.85 billion and 57.14 billion respectively in 2022.
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/orphan-drugs-market-2312
The major driving factor for the growth are unmet needs for rare diseases and the growing investment in research and development, legislative, economic and tax benefits provided by governments, high return on investment, development of new technologies such as DNA recombinant, hybridoma and gene mapping, faster uptake and low marketing cost and extensive exclusivity.
However constraints such as high cost of development followed by costly clinical trials and extensive post market surveillance, monopolized and unitary market, competition from generics and biosimilars, and concern over the safety are threats which have to be managed. Active commercialization and distribution can be hindered by the differential availability of developed and developing countries due to social and economic factors.
Study Objectives Global orphan drugs Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 7 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global orphan drugs market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- Global orphan drugs manufacturers
- Global orphan drugs suppliers
- Research and development Laboratories
- Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
Enquire about this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry-before-buy/2312
Regional Analysis of Global orphan drugs Market:
Globally North America is the largest market for Global orphan drugs. Europe is the second-largest market for Global orphan drugs. The near future market for orphan drugs will be dominated by the developed regions with developing regions providing a supporting role only. However the developing regions market particularly Asia Pacific will be the fastest growing and is likely to be the key to the future.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –