Market Research Future published a research report on “Breast Cancer Market Research Report – Global Forecast To 2023” – Market Analysis, Scope, Stake, Progress, Trends and Forecast to 2023.
Brest cancer is type of cancer developed in breast tissue. Formation of lump in a breast, red patches on the skin are the some of the common symptoms of the breast cancer. Obesity, lack of physical exercise, overexposure to radiation and drinking alcohol are some of the risk factor for developing breast cancer. According to WHO, it is the second most common type of cancer in women. Every year 200,000 new cases are diagnosed worldwide and this number is continuously increasing. Prevalence of breast cancer is more common in developed countries compare with developing countries. Increasing number of females suffering from breast cancer is the major factor for the growth of market. Beside this adoption of unhealthy lifestyle, increasing female geriatric population, exposure to harmful radiation and increasing governmental initiatives also contributed in the growth of the market. As no absolute treatment is available there is a scope for developing the market across the world. While on other hand high cost of the treatment, adverse effects associated with the therapy and long approval time for the drugs are responsible for restraining the growth of the market.
The global breast cancer market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.2% during forecasted period 2017-2023.
Get a Copy of Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1379
Key players for global breast cancer market
- Pfizer (US)
- Novartis AG (Switzerland)
- Oncogenex (US)
- Apthera Inc (UK)
- BioNumerik Pharmaceuticals (US)
- Oncothyreon Inc (US)
- Astellas (Japan)
- Bipar Sciences (US)
- Puma Biotechnology (US)
- Sanofi S.A. (US)
- Eli Lilly and Company (US)
- AstraZeneca (UK)
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche (Switzerland)
- GlaxoSmithKline (UK)
- Genentech (US)
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries (Israel)
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (India)
- Accord Healthcare, Inc. (India)
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (US)
- Bristol-Myers Squibb company (US)
- Actavis, Inc. (US)
- Hospira, Inc. (US)
- Bayer AG (Germany)
Study objectives global breast cancer market
- To provide the detail information about drivers and factors restraining the market growth
- To provide the market growth map over the forecast period- 2017-2023
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 7 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global breast cancer market
- To provide the graphs and analyze the market on various factors like- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide the trends and opportunities in global breast cancer market
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to main countries
- To provide the overview of key players and their strategic profiles in the market and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- Breast cancer drug manufacturers
- Breast cancer drug suppliers
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Government Research Laboratories
- Independent Research Laboratories
- Government and Independent Regulatory Authorities
- Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
- Medical Research Laboratories
- Academic Medical Institutes and Universities
Global breast cancer market is segmented on the basis of type into invasive ductal carcinoma, invasive lobular carcinoma and other. On the basis of treatment they are segmented into chemotherapy, surgery & radiation therapy, targeted therapy, biologic therapy, hormone therapy and other. Chemotherapy is further segmented into antimetabolites, anthracyclines, taxanes and alkylating agents. Target therapy is further segmented into tyrosine kinase inhibitors and monoclonal antibodies Hormone therapy is further segmented into selective estrogen-receptor modulators (SERMs), aromatase inhibitors and others. On the basis of end users the market is segmented into hospital pharmacies, private pharmacies and other.
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/global-breast-cancer-market/
On regional basis, global breast cancer market is dominated by America. Changing lifestyle and increasing prevalence of breast cancer in America has driven the growth of the market. America breast cancer market is followed by Europe. Technological advances, increased life expectancy and healthcare expenditure of people is responsible for the growth of this market in America and Europe. Asia Pacific is expecting a fastest growth for the market.
The report for global breast cancer market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different markets segments and regions.
We are thankful for the support and assistance from Breast Cancer Market Research Report – Global Forecast To 2023 chain related technical experts and marketing experts during Research Team survey and interviews.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –