The Global Chromatography Resin Market is expected to reach USD 2.86 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing number of CRO (Contract Research Organization) and CMO (Contract Manufacturing Organization), and use of chromatography in food quality and safety testing is further propelling the market growth.
The growing pharmaceutical sector in the Asia Pacific region especially in China and India, owing to abundance of high skill workforce and increase in disposable income are some of the factors positively influencing the market. In addition, the guidelines issued by food regulatory authorities for safety and quality of food and beverages products is expected to have a positive impact on the industry.
The growth in demand from Food and Beverages (F&B) sector is due to increase in awareness among public towards the quality and safety of the food products is encouraging the food manufacturers to do strict food checks of their product, which in turn giving boost to use of chromatography resin in F&B sector.
The ion exchange resin and size exclusion resin segment are expected to collectively account for 60% of the global market share in 2025. The demand for these products is attributed to increase in drug discovery process by pharmaceutical companies which require chromatography technique to separate complex mixtures and purification of materials. In addition, use of chromatography in water treatment is projected to boost the demand for the chromatography resin products over the forecast period.
North America was leading the market due to presence of most of the global pharmaceutical companies in the region. Huge healthcare expenditure coupled with growing regulation by food safety authorities such as Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is leading the expansion of the market in this region.
Full Research Report on Global Chromatography Resin Market Analysis:
U.S. chromatography resin market revenue, by type, 2014 – 2025 (USD Million)
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2017 to 2025 on account of growing pharmaceutical sector. Synthetic Resin will witness fastest growth in terms of revenue at a CAGR of 7.2% from 2017 to 2025 owing to its high productivity.
- Asia Pacific market is anticipated to witness substantial development and was valued at USD 608.9 million in 2016 on account of rising disposable income and increasing number of pharmaceutical companies.
- Key players in the market include Merck KGaA, GE Healthcare Lifesciences, Tosoh Corp, Purolite Corp, Danaher Corp, Mitsubishi Chemical, W.R Grace, Thermo Fisher Inc, Bio-Rad Labs and others. These companies are focused on increasing on producing more productive resin type and find innovative application for their resin products.
- In November 2015, Merck KGaA acquired Sigma -Aldrich, and this acquisition would enable Merck to foray especially into chromatography market.
View more reports of this category by Grand View Research at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/bulk-chemicals
Global chromatography resin market revenue, by type, 2016 (%)
Grand View Research has segmented the Global Chromatography Resin Market on the basis of type, technique, end-use and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Inorganic Media
Technique Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Ion Exchange
- Hydrophobic Interaction
- Size Exclusion
End-use industry Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology
- Food & Beverage
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- South & Central America
- Middle East and Africa
View Press Release Of This Report by Grand View Research:
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For more Information visit: www.grandviewresearch.com
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States