Market Research Future adds new report of “Global Telemedicine Market Research Report – Forecast To 2022” it contains Company information, geographical data and Table of Content
Key players profiled in the report are
- Koninklijke Philips N.V. (The Netherlands)
- Medtronic (Ireland)
- AMD Telemedicine Technologies (U.S.)
- General Electric Company (U.K.)
- Neusoft Corporation (China)
- McKesson Corporation (US)
- Intel (US)
- IBM (US)
Get a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2216
The global telemedicine market is segmented on the basis of type, which includes store and forward, remote monitoring, and real time interactive.
- On the basis of Technology, the market is segmented into hardware, software, and services. The hardware technology is further segmented into on-site kiosks, telephone, and webcams. The Software technology is further segmented into mobiles apps. The Services are further segmented into consultation, online video conferencing, and academics.
- On the basis of Application, the market is classified into telecardiology, telepsychiatry, teleradiology, telepathology, teledermatology, teleaudiology, teleopthalmology
- On the basis of End Users, the market is segmented into hospitals, clinical, medical institutes
The global telemedicine market is experiencing massive growth across the globe on account of extensive use of healthcare IT solutions, improved telecommunication infrastructure, and high demand for primary care services across the globe. Furthermore, rising prevalence of chronic diseases and technological advancement in the healthcare fuel the market growth. High installation cost of telemedicine solutions and availability of internet services in rural areas may restrain the market growth.
The Global telemedicine market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.5% during the forecast period.
- To provide detail analysis of the market structure along with estimated future growth forecast for the next 5 years about various segments and sub-segments of the global telemedicine market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the global telemedicine market based on various factors – price analysis, supply chain analysis, Porters Five Force Analysis etc.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future growth prospect.
- To provide country level analysis of the market’s segments which includes by type and by application.
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/telemedicine-market-2216
- Global telemedicine software manufacturers & suppliers
- Contract research organizations (CROs)
- Research and development (R&D) companies
- Government research laboratories
- Independent research laboratories
- Government and independent regulatory authorities
- Market research and consulting service providers
- Academic institutes and universities
The global telemedicine market is segmented on the basis of regions: The Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa. The Americas accounts is the leading player in the global telemedicine market owing to an increasing demand for healthcare IT solutions, concentration of prominent market players, and availability of infrastructure for telemedicine.
Europe is experiencing a significant growth in the telemedicine market owing to the availability of funds from the Europe Union (EU) for telemedicine projects.
Asia Pacific shows phenomenal growth in telemedicine market and is expected to the fastest growing region as result of rising geriatric population and increasing prevalence of chronic diseases.
The Middle East & Africa also show a steady rise in the telemedicine market.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –