The Global Aromatherapy Market is anticipated to reach USD 2.35 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. This growth can be attributed to the increased awareness about the therapeutic benefits of essential oils.
Aromatherapy is expected to play a significant role in the field of alternative medicines with a gradual shift from man-made drugs toward essential oils to gain therapeutic values. On the basis of a 2016 article by National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), a clinical trial was conducted on 50 patients suffering from second- and third-degree burns to study the effects of essential oils inhalation. The result showed that it was significantly effective in reducing pain arising from such burn wounds. Hence, aromatherapy can be used as a complementary therapy for pain relief amongst burn patients, thereby, supporting the growth of the aromatherapy market. Some of the other therapeutic applications include skin-related problems, digestion problems, respiratory disorders, insomnia, and immune system functioning.
Essential oils also possess many factors that make them naturally healing solutions. Therapeutic grade essential oils positively impact the overall wellness of the patient. These products have the potential to be a natural cleanser and an antibacterial remedy when ingested. People are also becoming aware of the benefits offered by natural therapies as they support the body’s innate healing abilities. With experience & education, they are realizing that bacteria and viruses do not develop resistance to natural substances, the way they do in case of synthetic drugs.
Full Research Report on Global Aromatherapy Market Analysis:
U.S. aromatherapy market, by product, 2014 – 2025 (USD Million)
Further Key Findings From the Study Suggest:
- In 2016, consumables held the largest share due to the high therapeutic value of aromatherapy products
- The equipment segment is expected to witness lucrative growth over the forecast period due to the availability of new diffusers with advanced features
- Topical application dominated the market in 2016 owing to the wide therapeutic applications available for the target population
- Relaxation contributed to the maximum revenue for the market in 2016 owing to the increased number of people suffering from anxiety disorders and stress
- Skin & hair care is anticipated to showcase lucrative CAGR over the forecast period due to increasing incidence of skin allergies
- North America dominated the market in 2016 due to the huge growth of retail sector in the field of aromatherapy
- Some of the key players include Young Living Essential Oils; doTERRA International; Mountain Rose Herbs; Frontier Natural Products Co-op; Edens Garden; Plant Therapy Essential Oils; and Rocky Mountain Oils
View more reports of this category by Grand View Research at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/pharmaceuticals
UK aromatherapy market share, by mode of delivery, 2016 (%)
Grand View Research has segmented the Global Aromatherapy Market on the basis of product, mode of delivery, application, and region:
Aromatherapy Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Essential Oils
- Carrier Oils
Aromatherapy Mode of Delivery Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Topical Application
- Aerial Diffusion
- Direct Inhalation
Aromatherapy Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Skin & Hair Care
- Pain Management
- Cold & Cough
- Scar Management
Aromatherapy Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Access Press Release of this Report: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-aromatherapy-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For more Information visit: www.grandviewresearch.com
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States