Wireless health and fitness devices market research report, by type (mobile, watch, USB, bluetooth, sensors and others), by products (wireless sports & fitness devices, wireless remote health monitoring devices, wireless professional healthcare devices), by application (monitoring and diagnosis), end users (hospitals, sports and fitness institute) – global forecast till 2023
Wireless health is the incorporation of the wireless technology into medical field in order to diagnose, monitor and treatment of the diseases. They are also been used for improving personal health. Today, people are using various kinds of networking devices in order to learn more about their health. Rapid technical advancement in motion sensors has improved the results of wireless and wearable devices. Wireless health and fitness devices market is driven mainly due to increasing prevalence of different lifestyle diseases such as diabetes which requires continuous monitoring and has increased the use of wireless devices in sports analytics. According to WHO, in 2014 more than 8.5% of global population is suffering from diabetes. Increasing standard or living, advancement in technology, increasing risk associated lifestyle diseases and increasing health awareness among the people are also responsible for driving the market. Whereas poor reimbursement policy and high cost of devices has restrained the growth of the market.
Global wireless health and fitness devices market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.5% during forecasted period 2017-2023.
Sample Report Available at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1347 .
Study objectives global wireless health and fitness devices market
- Detail Information about the present and forecasted market with its key players that influences the market on global scale.
- Detail analysis of the market with respect to all the possible segmentation of the market.
- Detail information about the factors affecting the growth of the global wireless health and fitness devices market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global wireless health and fitness devices market.
- Analysis of the market of the different factors like- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- Detail information on the possible segments and sub segments of the market. And regional analysis of the market- America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East and Africa.
- Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Detail information on trends and the opportunities in various regions.
- Wireless health and fitness devices manufacturing company
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Government and Independent Research Laboratories
- Government and Independent Regulatory Authorities
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Medical Research Laboratories
- Academic Medical Institutes and Universities
Global wireless health and fitness devices market is segmented on the basis of type into mobile, watch, USB, bluetooth, sensors and others. On the basis of product the market is segmented into wireless sports & fitness devices, wireless remote health monitoring devices, wireless professional healthcare devices. Wireless sports & fitness devices fitness bands, smart watch, smart clothing, headbands and others. Wireless remote health monitoring devices is further segmented into glucometers, pulse oximeters and others. On the basis of application the market is segmented into monitoring and diagnosis and on the basis of end user the market is segmented into hospitals, sports and fitness institute and others.
Browse complete report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/wireless-health-fitness-devices-market .
Globally, America command the largest market for wireless health and fitness devices. Increasing prevalence of diabetes and other chronic diseases, increasing awareness about health education has driven the market of America. Europe is the second largest market for wireless health and fitness devices which is followed by Asia Pacific. Asia pacific market is expected to be the fastest growing market for wireless health and fitness devices market. Increasing healthcare expenditure and huge obese population in Asia Pacific is the major contributing factor for the growth of the market. Whereas Middle East and Africa has the least market as majority of the nation in this region has poor economy and has a limited development in the healthcare sector.
Key Players for global wireless health and fitness devices market
Fitbit (US), Abbott Laboratories (US), Beuer GmbH (Germany), GE Healthcare (UK), Maxim Integrated (US), Entra Health Systems LLC (US), Adidas AG (Germany), Ideal Life, Inc. (Canada), Analog Devices (US), Renesas Electronics Corporation (Japan), Philips Healthcare (Netherland), Omron Healthcare (Japan), Medtronic, Inc. (US), Nike, Inc. (US), Apple Inc (US), Texas Instruments (US), ON Semiconductor Corporation (US), Intelesens Ltd (UK), Freescale Semiconductor Inc. (US), Garmin Ltd (Switzerland)
The report for global wireless health and fitness devices market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different markets segments and regions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –