The Global Industrial Display Market is expected to reach USD 7.26 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Due to the growing complexity of industrial operations and processes, the use of industrial displays has become crucial to simplify operational tasks and provide technologically advanced features.
Human Machine Interfaces (HMIs) and other displays possess the ability to respond to the changing production demands and closely monitor the production processes, thereby decreasing the downtime and increasing workforce efficiency. A well-designed HMI enables line of sight into the system, which allows the operator to control or maintain the machine and enhance productivity.
OLED displays are expected to gain prominence on account of their enhanced picture quality and low power consumption. The technology is widely used in digital signage and display boards to indicate the operational status at factory floors.
Solution providers have begun offering IIoT application platforms integrated with industrial display devices and services. For instance, American Industrial Systems, Inc. (AIS) offers open platform computing solutions for IIoT and facilitates its application in industrial companies, factories, transportation & logistics, buildings, and smart cities.
Companies are investing heavily in R&D activities for designing technologically enhanced displays and offering distinguished products compared to their competitors. Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), strategic agreements, and multiple partnership agreements are other growth strategies adopted by players to increase their product offering and expand their distribution platform.
Full Research Report on Global Industrial Display Market Analysis:
U.S. Industrial Display Market, by Technology, 2014 – 2025 (USD Million)
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The HMI application segment is expected to account for the largest revenue share in the overall market by 2025, registering a CAGR of around 6% over the forecast period
- The demand for industrial displays is expected to grow substantially in the chemical, oil, and gas segment and the energy & power segment over the forecast period
- By 2025, the energy & power end-use segment is projected to account for around 25% of the total market revenue share.
- In 2016, the panel-mount displays and video walls together accounted for more than 60% of the total revenue share in the European region
- The LCD technology is widely used across all devices; however, the OLED technology is anticipated to witness a high growth over the forecast period
- Key players in the industry include LG Display Co., Ltd., Samsung Display, Pepperl+Fuchs GmbH, Advantech Co., Ltd., Planar Systems, Inc., WinMate, Inc., NEC Display Solutions, Ltd., Maple Systems, INC., Japan Display, Inc., Innolux Corporation, and Siemens AG
View more reports of this category by Grand View Research at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/display-technologies
Global industrial display market, by end-use, 2016 (%)
Grand View Research has segmented the Global Industrial Display Market on the basis of type, application, technology, panel size, end-use, and region.
Industrial Display Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- Rugged Displays
- Open Frame Monitors
- Panel-Mount Monitors
- Video Walls
- Marine Displays
Industrial Display Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- Remote Monitoring
- Interactive Display
- Digital Signage
Industrial Display Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- E-Paper Display
Industrial Display Panel Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- Up to 14”
- 40” and Above
Industrial Display End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- Mining & Metals
- Chemical, Oil, and Gas
- Energy & Power
Industrial Display Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
View Press Release Of This Report by Grand View Research:
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For more Information visit: www.grandviewresearch.com
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States