UK Protection Insurance Market 2017: Critical Illness & Income Protection, discusses income protection and critical illness insurance, looking at market size with regards to changes in contracts and premiums, in addition to claims. It highlights the barriers to consumer engagement, how products are distributed, and the main market players and their propositions. It provides five-year forecasts of market size in premiums to 2021, and discusses how the market is likely to change as healthcare technology is developed.
Legal & General
Request a sample of UK Protection Insurance Market report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/433602
The income protection and critical illness insurance markets continued to grow in 2016. Their year-on-year percentage growth outstripped the total protection market, highlighting a growing market for illness- and injury-oriented products. However, together they still only account for less than 10% of the total protection market in terms of contracts and premiums. Protection products remain complex, and are still sold and not bought, making advisors key to distribution. Income protection in particular is highly reliant on advisors, and this is not likely to change soon. Meanwhile, individuals are beginning to purchase critical illness insurance independently online without advice, although advisors will remain key. To maintain market growth, providers and advisors must continue to build consumer engagement with these products.
– Income protection grew by 7.4% to 119,459 in contracts and 10.8% to £48.3m in premiums from 2015 to 2016.
– Standalone critical illness insurance grew by 50.5% to 28,751 in contracts and 47.3% to £14.1m in premiums from 2015 to 2016.
– Legal & General dominates the critical illness insurance market, holding a 25.4% market share in 2016. LV= and Friends Life dominate the income protection market, with 27.3% and 23.1% shares respectively in 2016.
Reasons to buy
– Understand the barriers of uptake for critical illness and income protection, and learn how to increase consumer engagement.
– Explore how the distribution landscape is changing for these products.
– Discover which providers lead the critical illness and income protection markets.
– See how critical illness and income protection are forecast to grow over the next five years.
Another report- UK Pet Insurance Market: Dynamics and Opportunities 2017, analyzes the UK pet insurance market, looking at market size as well as changes in premiums, claims, medical costs, pet ownership, regulations, and opportunities. It discusses the leading competitors, how the market is likely to change due to rising costs and emerging technology, and provides future forecasts of market size up to 2021.
Bought By Many
Request a sample of the UK Pet Insurance Market report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/433601
– The pet insurance market broke the £1bn mark in GWP for the first time in 2016 as insurers continue to battle rising medical costs.
– Having previously been under-represented on price comparison sites, many pet providers now see them as a crucial distribution channel.
– Insurtech is entering the market with Fitbit-style technology, a range of apps, and innovative comparison sites beginning to emerge.
Reasons to buy
– Keep up to date with the new trends and innovations in the market.
– Benchmark yourself against competitors.
– Learn about growth in all aspects of the market, what is driving it, and whether it looks set to continue.
Get the DISCOUNT on this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/433601
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Company Name: Orbis Research
Contact Person: Hector Costello
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
Address:4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600
Country: United States