India has shown an immense transformation from being a milk-deficit nation, with only 17 Billion litres of milk production in the 1950s, to the largest milk producing country in the world with nearly 160 Billion litres in 2016-17. Accounting for more than 25% of the total global milk production, the dairy sector in India not only plays a vital role in the national economy, but also in the socio-economic development of millions of rural households.
Despite the above facts, the Indian dairy industry lags far behind its global counterparts in terms of milk productivity per cattle, technological advancement, market organization and prosperity of dairy farmers. In line with this, various initiatives like New Generation Cooperative are being undertaken by the government towards the development of the unorganised dairy sector. Moreover, with strong economic growth and elevating incomes, the milk consumption continues to rise in the urban areas of the country. Considering the untapped opportunities and profitable prospects, several new players have entered the market. Additionally, they have been introducing value-added products and newer varieties, thereby boosting the growth of the organised dairy sector.
IMARC Group, one of the world’s leading research and advisory firms, introduces a new and revolutionary way to understand and evaluate the dairy industry in India with its Microsoft Excel based report entitled “Indian Dairy Industry Database 2017-2022”. This report provides an analytical and statistical insight into the Indian dairy market. The study, which has been undertaken using desk-based as well as primary market research has analysed the following aspects of the Indian dairy market.
Scope of the Report:
Regions Covered: Bihar, Orissa, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Kerala, Karnataka, Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, West Bengal and Pan India.
Dairy Segments Covered for Each Region: Liquid Milk, Ghee, Curd, Paneer, Ice Cream, Table Butter, Skimmed Milk Powder, Flavoured & Frozen Yoghurt, Cream, Lassi, Butter Milk, Cheese, Flavoured Milk, UHT Milk and Dairy Whitener.
Request a free sample copy of the report: http://www.imarcgroup.com/request?type=report&id=819&flag=B
Focus of the Analysis Across Each Region:
- Historical, Current and Future Volume Trends in the Overall Dairy Market
- Historical, Current and Future Value Trends in the Overall Dairy Market
- Historical, Current and Future Volume Breakup of Organised and Unorganised Dairy Market
- Historical, Current and Future Value Breakup of Organised and Unorganised Dairy Market
- Top Players and their Market Shares in the Overall Dairy Market
- Historical, Current and Future Volume Trends Across Each Dairy Segment
- Historical, Current and Future Value Trends Across Each Dairy Segment
- Historical, Current and Future Volume Breakup of Organised and Unorganised Market Across Each Dairy Segment
- Historical, Current and Future Value Breakup of Organised and Unorganised Market Across Each Dairy Segment
- Key Players and their Market Shares Across Each Dairy Segment
- Milk Procurement Prices
- Milk Production Trends
- Milk Production by Animal Type
Browse related reports:
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Company Name: IMARC Group
Contact Person: Anand Ranjan
Country: United States