Japan Corrugated Board Market is expected to reach USD 5.02 billion by 2022, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The growing consumption from the food and beverage packaging industry is expected to boost the demand.
Corrugated board was initially manufactured for use as a packaging material for fragile glassware products. The rising demand for packaging materials to maintain the freshness of food products and prevent damage during the transportation led to the adoption of corrugated boards.
The booming e-commerce business is also expected to augment the demand for corrugated boards. Flexibility and lightweight of corrugated boards enable easy handling and transportation, which is a requisite for the e-commerce industries. Growing regulatory pressure regarding non-biodegradable packaging materials in the country is anticipated to boost the corrugated board market demand.
Japan is expected to witness significant growth on account of various factors such as rising industrial activity in the manufacturing sector that requires corrugated packaging to transport and protect goods. Ongoing developments in small flute and high-quality graphic board are expected to boost the penetration of corrugated boxes in traditional folding carton applications.
Full Research Report on Japan Corrugated Board Market Analysis
Japan corrugated board market estimates and forecasts, 2012 – 2022 (USD Million)
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Electrical goods is the fastest-growing application and expected to register a CAGR of 1.5% from 2015 to 2022 owing to increased demand for consumer electronics
- Transport application segment is projected to grow at a CAGR of 0.9% from 2015 to 2022 owing to the presence of manufacturers such as Toyota; Honda; and Nissan
- The beverages application segment is projected to grow at a CAGR of 1.0% from 2015 to 2022 owing to the presence of manufacturers such as Kirin Brewery; Asahi Breweries; and Suntory Holdings
- Key companies operating in the Japan corrugated board market include Nippon Paper Group, Inc.; Oji Holdings Corporation; Rengo Co., Ltd.; Yamakoh, Co., Ltd.; and ISOWA Corporation
- In March 2016, Nippon Paper Industries Co., Ltd. established a packaging communication center in the company’s corporate planning division and a packaging research laboratory in the research & development division to cater to the packaging industry
View more reports of this category by Grand View Research at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/specialty-glass-ceramic-and-fiber
Grand View Research has segmented the Japan Corrugated Board Market on the basis of application.
Japan Corrugated Board Application Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meters; Revenue, USD Million; 2012 – 2022)
- Food Product
- Personal & Household Care
- Electrical Goods
- Glassware & Ceramics
- Paper Products
View Press Release Of This Research Report By Grand View Research:
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For more Information, visit us: www.grandviewresearch.com
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States