Market Research Future adds new report of “Dermal Fillers Market Research Report – Global Forecast till 2023” it contains Company information, geographical data and Table of Content
Some of the key players in this market are:
- ALLERGAN (Republic of Ireland)
- Dr. Korman Laboratories (Israel)
- GALDERMA (Switzerland)
- Integra Lifesciences (US)
- Merz Pharma (Germany)
- Sinclair Pharma (UK)
- Teoxane laboratories (Switzerland)
Get a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3893
- Botulinum toxin segment accounts for the largest market share in the global dermal filler market while Hyaluronic Acid segment is projected to grow at a CAGR of 13.0% during the forecast period from 2017 – 2023.
- Facial line correction treatment segment accounts for the largest market share in the dermal filler market by application, this market is expected to reach US$ 4,319.0 in 2023
- Americas market is expected to reach US$ 3,769.6 by 2023
Global Dermal Fillers market has been segmented
- On the basis of Type which comprise botulinum toxin, hyaluronic acid, polymers & particles, and collagen
- On the basis of Application, it is segmented into facial line correction treatment, face-lift, and lip treatments
- Dermal fillers manufacturers
- Dermal fillers providers suppliers
- Medical research laboratories
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
- Potential Investors
Dermal fillers, also known as facial injectable. These are used to plump up the skin, fill out deep lines and smooth wrinkles. Dermal fillers are gaining popularity all across the globe due to increasing trend of using anti-ageing treatments, and demand to look younger. Growing demand for facial aesthetics globally and increasing acceptance of tissue fillers are driving the growth for the market. Rapid growth of facial surgeries are key driver for the market. Technological advancement and new therapies are also major driving forces of the market.
Global dermal fillers market is expected to grow at the CAGR of ~12.5% during the forecast period and is estimated to reach USD 10,008.4 million by 2023.
Regional analysis of global Dermal Fillers market:
Considering the global scenario of the market, Americas are the top contributors in this market. The Americas mainly include North America and Latin America. Due to large amount of money invested R&D and technological advanced products, US dermal fillers market was valued USD 1,074.0 million in 2016. Due to rapid adoption of new products and advanced therapies, Europe is the second largest market for Dermal Fillers and is expected to reach USD 10,008.4 million by 2023. France is dominating this market while UK is the fastest growing dermal fillers market. Asia Pacific is witnessing rapid growth in this market which is mainly due to rapidly increasing awareness of treatments, and rising healthcare expenditure. Asia Pacific dermal fillers market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.1% during the forecast period. Middle East & Africa is expected to have limited growth. Middle East is dominating this market by holding 79.4% of the market share.
Table of Content
- Report Prologue
- Market Introduction
- Research Methodology
- Market Dynamics
- Market Factor Analysis
- Global Dermal Fillers Market By Types
- Global Dermal Fillers Market By Application
- Global Dermal Fillers Market by Regions
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profiles
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/dermal-fillers-market-3893
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –