Market Research Future published new report, titled “Healthcare BPO – Market Research Report: Global Forecast to 2023”.
Market Synopsis for Global Healthcare BPO Market:
Healthcare BPO is a practice where healthcare organizations outsource business operations to vendors. Outsourcing of a number of activities like employee management, customers, and accounting helps a healthcare organization to focus primarily on patient care. The healthcare organization are able to concentrate on core activities that may directly affect the patient’s health and well-being. Outsourcing is done to minimize the burden of secondary activities carried out by the hospital staff. The healthcare BPO market is growing due to an increase in the number of patients getting admitted into the hospitals, increasing volume medical records requiring management, easy healthcare delivery and maintaining quality. Business process outsourcing has been productive for many healthcare organization as it helps in proper utilization of staff and resources available for patients care in the hospitals. Healthcare IT also favors the growth of this market. Information technology helps to maintain patient information electronically that can be used as and when required. Global market of healthcare BPO is expected to reach USD 250 billion in 2023 from USD 140 billion in 2016 with a CAGR of approximately 12.7% during the forecast period 2017-2023.
Global Healthcare BPO market has been segmented on the basis of provider services which includes medical billing, medical coding, finance and accounts and others provider services. Payer services which includes HR services, claims management, front/back-office operations, provider management, analytics and fraud management and others payer services.
Key Players for global Healthcare BPO market:
Accenture Plc. (U.S.), Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation (U.S.), Infosys BPO Ltd. (India), Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (U.S), IBM Corporation (U.S), Wipro (U.S), Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. (India), Xerox Corporation (U.S.), WNS (India),
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1335
The report for Healthcare BPO market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different markets segments and regions
Globally, Healthcare BPO market consists of four regions Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East and Africa. North America is the largest market. Concentration of major market players and increase in outsourcing of number of services in the hospitals and healthcare organizations has boosted the growth of this market in North American region. Europe is the second largest market. Whereas Asia Pacific shows fastest growth in this market. India is expected to be the emerging and fastest growing market. The market shows steady growth in Middle East and Africa.
- Main objective of this research is to provide information about Healthcare BPO market, types of provider services and payer services.
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next seven years of the various segments and sub-segments of the healthcare BPO market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the healthcare BPO market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East and Africa.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by diagnosis and by end users and its sub-segments.
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Healthcare BPO market.
- Healthcare IT companies
- Healthcare companies
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Academic Medical Institutes and Universities
Table of Contents:
- Report Prologue
- Research Methodology
- Market Dynamics
- Market Factor Analysis
- Global Healthcare BPO market by provider services
- Global Healthcare BPO market by payer services
- Global Healthcare BPO market by region
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –