Market Research Future published new report, titled “Alzheimer’s Disease Diagnostic – Market Research Report: Global Forecast to 2022”.
Market Synopsis of Global Alzheimer’s Disease Diagnostic Market:
Alzheimer’s is a type of dementia which results in memory loss accompanied by problem in thinking and behavior process. Alzheimer’s is a progressive disease as it gradually increases with time and damages maximum part of the brain finally destroying brain cells. It has been observed that maximum incidence of this disease is in UK where more than 520,000 people are diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease and the increasing ageing population is the reason which is driving Alzheimer’s disease diagnostic and therapeutic market.
The global market for this is expected to reach USD 12 billion by the end of the forecasted period growing at a CAGR of 10%.
Global Alzheimer’s disease diagnostic market has been segmented on the basis of type which comprises of early-onset Alzheimer’s disease, late-onset Alzheimer’s disease, familial Alzheimer’s disease and more. On the basis of diagnostic tests; the market is segmented into genetic testing, neurological exam, mini-mental state exam (MMSE), brain imaging and others. On the basis of end users; the market is segmented into clinics, hospitals, diagnostic centers and others.
Key Players for Global Alzheimer’s Disease Diagnostic market:
Some of the key players in this market are: Eli Lilly and Company (UK), TauRx (Republic of Singapore), Alector LLC (US), Accera, Inc. (US), Treventis Corporation (US), Neuro-Bio Ltd (UK), Cognition Therapeutics Inc. (US) and others.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2149
The report for Global Alzheimer’s Disease Diagnostic Market by Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detail analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain a deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives a clear picture of current market scenario which includes past and estimated future market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors of the market. The report provides detailinformation and strategies of top key players in the industry. Along with these it also gives a broad study about different markets segments and regions.
North America holds the largest market share in global Alzheimer’s disease diagnostic in 2015. The North America Alzheimer’s disease diagnostic market is expected to reach USD 12 Million by the end of the forecast period.
Europe is the second-largest market for Alzheimer’s disease diagnostic. Asia Pacific is expected to be fastest growing region of the Alzheimer’s disease diagnostic market.
- To provide detail analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 7 years regarding various segments and sub-segments of the global Alzheimer’s disease diagnostic market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, Porters Five Force analysis etc.
- To provide past and estimated future revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospect.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by type, by diagnostic tests, by end users and other sub segments.
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies and drawing a competitive landscape of the market
- To track and analyze global competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments along with research and developments.
- Alzheimer’s therapeutics & diagnostics manufacturers
- Alzheimer’s therapeutics & diagnostics suppliers
- Private research laboratories
- Research and development (R&D) companies
- Market research and consulting service providers
- Government research laboratories
Table of Contents:
- Research Methodology
- Market Dynamics
- Market Factor Analysis
- Global Alzheimer’s disease Diagnostic Market, by Type
- Global Alzheimer’s disease Diagnostic Market, by Diagnostic tests
- Global Alzheimer’s disease Diagnostic Market, by End Users
- Global Alzheimer’s Disease Diagnostic Market, by Regions
- Company Landscape
- Company Profile
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –