Market Research Future adds new report of “Automated Hospital Beds Market Research Report – Global forecast till 2023” it contains Company information, geographical data and Table of Content
Some of the key players in this market:
- ArjoHuntleigh, Gendron Inc.
- Invacare Corporation
- Linet spol. s r.o.
- Medline Industries Inc.
- Paramount Bed Holdings Co., Ltd.
Get a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/4250
- The global automated hospital beds market and is expected to reach USD 2,553.4 million by 2023 at CAGR of 5.97%.
- Fully Automatic hospital bed segment accounted for 55% share of the global automated hospital beds market, by type in 2016 and is expected to reach USD 1,571.9 million by 2023
- Europe holds the largest market share of the automated hospital beds and was valued USD 572.7 million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD 893.8 million by 2023
- Asia Pacific is the fastest growing region across the globe and expected to grow at a rate of CAGR 4.42% during the forecast period.
The global automated hospital beds market is segmented
- On the basis of Type, which include semi-automatic hospital beds and fully automatic hospital beds
- On the basis of Technology, it is segmented into basic automated hospital beds, and smart automated hospital beds
- On the basis of type of Treatment, it is segmented into critical care, acute care, and long term care.
- On the basis of Usage, it is segmented into general purpose, intensive care, delivery/birthing, pediatric, bariatric, pressure relief, psychiatric care
- On the basis of End User, the market is segmented into hospitals & clinics, reproductive care centers, dentistry, home users
In some cases, patients experience difficulty getting in and out of beds where automated hospital beds play major role in solving this problem. Automated hospital beds allow patients to sit and get out of the bed in a position with comfort. Additionally, they are extremely beneficial for the doctors and nurses while performing critical procedures and treatment to the patients.
The global automated hospital beds market is growing at a steady pace and is expected to reach USD 2,553.4 million by 2023 from USD 1,590.1 million in 2016 at a CAGR of 5.97% during the assessment period 2017-2023. Rising number of various acute and chronic illness, rising geriatric population, increasing obese population, developing design and technology of the hospital beds for the betterment and comfort of the patients, and increasing healthcare expenditure drive the growth of the market.
On the other hand, high cost of automated hospital beds may hamper the growth of the market over the forecast period.
- Automated hospital beds manufacturers & suppliers
- Academic research institutes
- Market research and consulting service providers
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/automated-hospital-beds-market-4250
The Europe region accounted for the largest share of USD 177.5 million in 2016 owing to the well-developed infrastructure in the healthcare, high healthcare expenditure, and the presence of the leading players.
North America is the second largest automated hospital beds market in the globe. The North American market is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period owing to well-developed healthcare structure and increasing investment in research and development in healthcare. Moreover, the government encouragement to improve hospitals infrastructure will boost the market growth over the review period.
In Asia Pacific region, rising number of research & development institutes, increasing number of hospitals, and the demand for cost-effective automated hospital beds drive the market growth.
The Middle East & Africa is expected to show steady growth in this market due to low technological saturation and less availability of innovative healthcare technologies during the given period.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –