Marietta, Georgia – September 29, 2017 – What Alibaba did for the manufacturing supply chain Synthium Health is about to do for the Healthcare Supply Chain. A consumer could login to Alibaba and conduct a search to find a manufacturer for any product of choice. Synthium Health takes this concept a few steps further by including many tools on its platform that help facilitate cost-effective and time-effective commerce within the healthcare supply chain.
Synthium Health has been developing and operating an innovative approach to Healthcare Supply Chain Management. They have created a platform that will utilize blockchain technology and offer a Synthium Cryptocurrency Token (SHP), which can be used to transact on the platform for both parties as well as traded on crypto exchanges. Already, 409+ suppliers and providers are currently on the platform ready to participate.
The Synthium Health Platform elevates SaaS into the world of blockchain technology.
Here are some of the features:
• Better Browsing: An easy-to-navigate browsing dashboard finally gives healthcare facilities a place to shop around and see various products – no matter what price range they’re looking for. Suppliers also enjoy unmatched visibility regardless of their brand’s clout.
• Order Placing: Orders can be placed directly and deliveries scheduled at the time that’s perfect for you.
• Easier Transaction: Pay multiple vendors at one time and even set up payment schedules.
• Surgery Planning/Management: Providers can schedule and manage surgeries using their surgery management module. On the other end, manufacturers have the ability to provide JIT delivery for any surgical schedule.
• Get Educated: Learn about new products by requesting materials from suppliers at any time – and even request samples and schedule reps.
• Simple Integration: Without any interruption to operations, Synthium can integrate with any current procurement process or system.
• Data Analytics: Users get immediate access to reports on purchases, analytics, and other data collections.
• Search Agent Technology: This proprietary technology retrieves specific product search results from multiple distributors/vendors and displays the results in a user-friendly matrix – all in real time.
Recent press coverage describes this Token Generation Event as the World’s First SEC Compliant Blockchain Enabled Cloud-Based Healthcare Supply Chain Management Solution. This is significant in that the SEC has certain “tests” that a token offering must pass in order to be SEC Compliant, and avoid future legal problems.
The TGE Pre-Sale period: October, 12th 2017 to October, 19th 2017. Synthium will launch their much anticipated TGE at the end of their Pre-Sale.
To download their Whitepaper, and for more information: https://tge.synthiumhealth.com/
Company Name: Synthium Health
Contact Person: Media Relations
Address:1230 Johnson Ferry Place, Suite I-40
State: GA 30068
Country: United States