Miami, FL – October 12, 2017 – The Regenerative Medicine Foundation announced that early registration is now open for the13th World Stem Cell Summit (WSCS) taking place at the Hyatt Regency Miami, January 22-26, 2018. The Summit is the original, translation-focused, interdisciplinary networking and partnering conference in the stem cell science and regenerative medicine field.
WSCS will be co-located for the first time with the Phacilitate Leaders Forum, which incorporates the Cell & Gene Therapy World and Immuno-Oncology Frontiers World conferences. The scope of this combined event is historic in the way that it supports industry-academic convergence in a bid to accelerate innovation in the field. It will be the largest ecosystem and total partnering meeting in the regenerative space, designed to provide participants with the following opportunities:
- Connecting with thought leaders and decision makers from the top global organizations in the field.
- Breaking the silos; forging collaborations and building relationships across disciplines.
- Expanding knowledge about hot topics and emerging trends vital to your success.
- Networking with 1,300+ attendees from 35 countries.
- 30+ expert luncheon roundtable discussions.
- Top international speakers including: acquiring actionable intelligence from scientists doing breakthrough research, industry leaders, top regulators and trendsetters.
- 13th Stem Action & Regenerative Medicine Awards Gala Dinner; finding inspiration and celebrating achievements.
The WSCS agenda offers the most content-rich meeting in the regenerative ecosystem with tracks covering the following:
- Research and Development, and Discovery
- Emerging Science
- Tissue Engineered Products
- Translation and Clinical Trials
- Regenerative Medicine in the Clinic
- Ethics, Law, Regulation, and Society
- Hot Topics and Future Trends
- Cord Blood and Perinatal Tissue
- Patient Advocacy
- Regenerative Medicine Manufacturing
- Funding and Philanthropy
- Public Sessions
WSCS is the place to engage with leaders of the Regenerative Medicine field: funders, investors, researchers, clinicians, regulators, industry leaders, experts, and advocates. If you are interested in a customized sponsorship or an exhibit, please contact us today at 1-888-238-1423 or email Bernard@worldstemcellsummit.com.
Bernard Siegel, J.D., Founder and Co-Chair of the World Stem Cell Summit and Executive Director of the Regenerative Medicine Foundation, stated “The 13th World Stem Cell Summit is located in the gorgeous international crossroads of Miami, Florida, where we are creating a distinctive, futuristic experience in which participants from around the globe will be given the opportunities they need to become inspired and flourish!”
About the Regenerative Medicine Foundation (RMF)
The nonprofit Regenerative Medicine Foundation fosters strategic collaborations to accelerate the development of regenerative medicine to improve health and deliver cures. RMF pursues its mission by producing its flagship World Stem Cell Summit, honoring leaders through the Stem Cell Action Awards, publishing with AlphaMed Press the World Stem Cell Report, and promoting educational initiatives.
For further information about RMF please visit: http://regmedfoundation.org/
About the World Stem Cell Summit
Produced by the 501(c)(3) non-profit Regenerative Medicine Foundation (RMF), and in its 13th year, the World Stem Cell Summit 2018 is co-located with the Phacilitate Leadership Forum, Cell & Gene Therapy World and Immuno-Oncology Frontiers World conferences. It is the most inclusive and expansive interdisciplinary, networking, and partnering meeting in the stem cell science and regenerative medicine field. With the overarching purpose of fostering biomedical research, funding, and investments targeting cures, the Summit is the single conference serving the diverse ecosystem of stakeholders.
For further information about the 13th World Stem Cell Summit (WSCS) please visit: http://worldstemcellsummit.com/
Company Name: Howard R. Miller Communications
Contact Person: Howard Miller
Address:3009 NE Quayside Lane
Country: United States