Low back pain can happen anywhere below the ribs and above the legs. Causes of low back pain include overuse, strain, or injury, aging, arthritis, illness and cancer involving the spine. Symptoms include tingling or burning sensation, a dull achy feeling, or sharp pain and weakness in legs or feet. Treatment includes pain medications such NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) or opioids and muscle relaxants.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Low Back Pain – Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Low Back Pain (Central Nervous System), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Low Back Pain (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Low Back Pain and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed and Preclinical stages are 7, 10, 2, 1 and 4 respectively.
Low Back Pain (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Low Back Pain (Central Nervous System).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Low Back Pain (Central Nervous System) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Low Back Pain (Central Nervous System) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Low Back Pain (Central Nervous System) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Low Back Pain (Central Nervous System)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Low Back Pain (Central Nervous System).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Low Back Pain (Central Nervous System) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Content: Key Points
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Low Back Pain – Overview 6
Low Back Pain – Therapeutics Development 7
Pipeline Overview 7
Pipeline by Companies 8
Products under Development by Companies 11
Low Back Pain – Therapeutics Assessment 13
Assessment by Target 13
Assessment by Mechanism of Action 15
Assessment by Route of Administration 17
Assessment by Molecule Type 19
Low Back Pain – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 21
Ache Laboratorios Farmaceuticos SA 21
Adynxx Inc 21
AnGes MG Inc 21
Array BioPharma Inc 22
Axsome Therapeutics Inc 22
Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH 23
Egalet Corp 23
Frontier Biotechnologies Inc 24
Gador SA 24
Grunenthal GmbH 24
Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co Inc 25
Immune Pharmaceuticals Inc 25
MD Biosciences GmbH 26
Mesoblast Ltd 26
Nektar Therapeutics 27
Orion Corporation 27
Pacira Pharmaceuticals Inc 28
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349