“Opportunities in the Western Europe Ice Cream Sector”, report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Western Europe Ice Cream sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, health & wellness analysis, top brands, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
The Western Europe ice Cream sector is the second largest in the world in value terms and third largest in terms of volume in 2016. Take-home and bulk is the largest market in the Western Europe ice cream sector, followed by artisanal ice cream and impulse ice cream – single serve. Amongst all the countries in Western Europe, Italy is the largest market in value terms in 2016 and France is expected to witness fastest growth during 2016-2021. The growing demand for high-quality products and those with health & wellness claims such as ‘low-fat’ and ‘low-sugar’, amongst others, is driving the values sales of ice cream in Western Europe. On trade is the dominant distribution channel in the Western Europe ice cream sector.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Western Europe ice cream sector. It includes analysis on the following –
– Sector overview: Provides overview of the sector size, value and volume growth analysis, across regions.
– Change in consumption: Analysis on the shift in consumption of ice cream by markets across the key countries in the Western Europe region.
– High potential countries: Provides Risk-Reward analysis of top 4 high potential countries in the Western Europe region based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure.
– Country analysis: Provides deep-dive analysis of 4 high potential countries covering value growth during 2016-2021, key challenges, consumer demographics, and key trends supported with product examples. It also includes analysis of the key challenges faced and future outlook for the region.
– Health & wellness analysis: Provides insights on the health & wellness products in terms of value and percentage share in the overall ice cream sector during 2011-2021. The analysis includes key health & wellness attributes and consumer benefits driving the sales of ice cream products in the Western Europe region, in 2016. It also covers the market share of leading companies offering ice cream with health & wellness attributes in the same year.
– Brand analysis: Provides an overview of leading brands in the Western Europe region, besides analyzing the growth of Private Label products in the region.
– Key distribution channels: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels for ice cream across the key countries in the Western Europe region, in 2016. It covers three distribution channels – hypermarkets & supermarkets, convenience stores, food & drinks specialists, dollar stores, which include variety stores & general merchandisers and others, which includes cash & carries & warehouse clubs and others.
– Preferred packaging formats: The report provides percentage share (in 2016) and growth analysis (during 2011-2021) for various packaging materials, container, closure, and outer types based on the volume sales (by pack units) of ice cream.
Reasons to buy
– Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
– The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
– The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
– To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates.
Table of Content: Key Points
2. Market size and growth analysis (Regional analysis ) Market Size Analysis – Western Europe compared to other regions
Growth Analysis by region
Growth Analysis by country
3.Identifying high potential countries in Western Europe High potential countries in Western Europe
Identifying high potential countries – Methodology
Identifying high potential countries – Risk, reward and opportunity analysis
4. Market size and growth analysis ( High potential countries in Western Europe) High potential countries in Western Europe – Overview
Growth Contribution Analysis by Country (1/2)
Growth Contribution Analysis by Country (2/2)
Share of ice cream compared to other Food sectors
Change in consumption levels by country and ice cream sectors
Per Capita Consumption and Expenditure Analysis
5. Country Profiles (High potential countries in Western Europe) Spain
6. Success Stories ice cream in Western Europe: Case Studies
7. Company and Brand Analysis
Brand Share Analysis in the ice cream sector
Leading companies in Western Europe ice cream
Leading Brands in Western Europe Ice Cream
Private Label penetration in the ice cream sector
8. health & wellness Analysis
health & wellness Analysis – Overview
health & wellness market growth analysis by country
health & wellness Analysis – Key product attributes and consumer benefits
Leading health & wellness companies by market share
9. Key Distribution Channels
Leading Distribution Channels by countries
Leading Distribution Channels by categories
10. Key Packaging Formats
Growth analysis by key packaging material and container type
Growth analysis by closure type and outers
11. Challenges and Future Outlook
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349