Market Synopsis of Unified network management Market
Unified network management is the management of both wired and wireless networks through a single interface. The unified network functions consists of functions such as exception handling, provisioning, planning, arranging, monitoring and reporting. An industry trend is observed towards unified networking as a way to deal with an increasingly mobile workforce accessing corporate networks remotely through a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets, notebook and desktop computers.
The Unified Network Management Market is showing rapid growth in the near future. The demand for advanced analytical tools and analytics applications is increasing rapidly. The ability to provide better cyber security and advanced analytics are the main factors driving the unified network management market.
Unified network management provides many solutions namely network traffic management, network monitoring management, network security management, network application management, configuration and server management. These solutions benefits organizations for handling the ever increasing data traffic and provides better security. The Unified network management can be differentiated depending on the cloud and on-premise deployment. The study indicates that the rise in adoption of cloud services has increased the demand for cloud based unified network management.
The global Network Management Market is expected to grow at USD ~13 Billion by 2022, at ~17% of CAGR between 2016 and 2022.
Get Sample of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2412
The prominent players in the Unified network management market are Accenture PLC (Ireland), Juniper Networks (U.S.), Alcatel-Lucent S.A. (France), IBM Corporation (U.S.), Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. (U.S.), Cisco Systems, Inc. (U.S.), HP (U.S.), Bradford Networks, Inc. (U.S.), Ascom Holdings AG (Switzerland), Ericsson (Sweden), Allot Communication (U.S.), Sandvine Inc. (Canada), Tibco Software (U.S.) among other
Study Objective of Unified network management Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Unified network management Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Unified network management market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by technology, by type and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Unified network management Market.
The regional analysis of Unified network management is being studied for region such as Asia pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World. It has been observed that North America is dominating the Unified network management market owing to the high implementation of network solutions. The Unified network management market shows a steady and considerable growth in Europe.
Asia Pacific region is expected to grow significantly in the Unified network management market over the forecast period owing to factors such as increasing advancements in mobility and cloud adoption. It is also observed that many countries are adopting unified networking solutions to optimally utilize their networking plans to enhance customer relations as well as employee productivity.
Unified network management is market is segmented on the basis of type, solution, services, deployment, organization size and end-user.
Unified network management market by Type:
- Wired Network Management
- Wireless Network Management
Unified network management market by deployment:
- On premise
Unified network management market by organization size:
- Small and Medium business
Unified network management market by end-user:
- Communication service provider (CSP)
- Cloud service provider
- Managed service providers
- Media and entertainment
Unified network management market by service:
- Training and Support
- Managed and Integration service
Unified network management market by solution:
- Network Traffic Management
- Network Monitoring Management
- Network Security Management
- Network Application Management
- Configuration and Server Management
Get complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/unified-network-management-market-2412
- Technology investors
- Unified network management solution providers
- Unified network management service providers
- Internet service providers
- Unified network management cloud service providers
- Unified network management platform providers
- Research/Consultancy firms
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –