The Global Positive Displacement (PD) Pumps Market value is expected to reach USD 4.2 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing opportunities in the water treatment sector are expected to propel growth of the market.
The volatility in the oil and gas industry is expected to dip the revenue of large players. However, the demand for cost-effective and easy-to-install pumps in midstream and downstream is estimated to balance the overall appetite. The fluctuation in oil prices is expected to lead the market toward consolidation. Furthermore, the opportunities in the APAC and MEA regions are likely to generate stable demand for the product as many refineries across the region are expanding their capacities. Pump manufacturers are considering to tap this potential through sustained focus on innovation. With changes in the end-user landscape, which are influencing a shift from transactional relationships to partnerships, suppliers are anticipated to employ new business models, such as analytics-as-a-service and pump-as-a-service, to maintain their position in the global market.
For instance, Altra Industrial Motion has announced the acquisition of Guardian Industries to expand its product line of couplings. Key vendors analyzed in the report are Flowserve, Grundfos, ITT, Sulzer, and KSB. Merger and acquisition activities continue to be an integral part of market growth.
Full Research Report On Global Positive Displacement (PD) Pumps Market Analysis:
U.S. positive displacement (PD) pumps market, by application, 2014 – 2025 (USD Million)
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The global demand for PD pumps market was USD 2.8 billion in 2016. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 4.4% from 2017 to 2025 and record a total revenue of over USD 4.2 billion by 2025.
- Reciprocating pumps was the biggest segment in the market accounting for 70% of the total revenue in 2016
- Oil and gas was the largest application segment with a revenue of over USD 1 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 4.6%
- APAC is expected to be the largest regional market with a projected CAGR of 5.5% over the forecast period
- The industry is dominated by a few multinational corporations such as Flowserve, ITT, KSB, and Grundfos. Companies are moving toward strategic mergers and acquisitions to increase their international presence and gain a significant share.
View more reports of this category by Grand View Research at:
Global positive displacement (PD) pumps market, by region, 2016 (%)
Grand View Research has segmented the Global Positive Displacement (PD) Pumps Market by product, application, and region as follows:
PD Pumps Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
PD Pumps Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Oil and Gas
- Water Treatment
- Food and Beverages
PD Pumps Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
View press release of this research report by Grand View Research:
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For more information: www.grandviewresearch.com
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States