Market Synopsis of IP Video Surveillance Market
IP Video Surveillance can be defined as a type of digital camera which is connected through a surveillance so that it becomes easy to send and receive data through computer and internet. IP video surveillance offers a number of benefits over the traditional analog CCTV such as better picture quality, content can be easily compressed for storage and data can be stored in any geographical location.
The factors contributing to the growth of the IP video surveillance market are increasing implementation of video analytics, increasing demand for installation of video surveillance, usage of high-definition cameras and growing need for security. Also, features such as scalability, flexibility and reliability are boosting the demand of the IP video surveillance market. However, factors such as need for storage capacity, growing demand for high resolution pictures and privacy issues are hindering the growth of the IP video surveillance market.
Get Sample of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2929
Geographically, North-America accounted for the largest market share in the global IP Video surveillance market, whereas Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at a fast pace over the forecast period, 2017-2023.
The global IP video surveillance market is expected to reach approximately USD 63 billion by the end of 2023 with 20% CAGR during forecast period 2017-2023.
The key players in the global IP Video Surveillance Market include- Avigilon (Canada), Axis Communications. (Sweden), D-Link (Taiwan), Genetec Inc. TM. (Canada), The Infinova Group (U.S.), Bosch Security Systems Inc. (U.S.), Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd. (China), Panasonic Corporation (Japan), GeoVision Inc (Taiwan) among others.
Study Objectives of Global IP Video Surveillance System Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global IP Video Surveillance market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the global IP Video Surveillance system market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment on the basis of type, deployment type, end -users and region.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global IP Video Surveillance
For the purpose of this study, Market Research Future has segmented the market of IP video surveillance into device, hardware, software, end-users and region.
Hardware and Software
- Video Analytics
- Video management
Regionally, North-America accounted for the largest market share, owing to increased adoption of new technological solutions, increasing competition among IP camera vendors, increasing demand for security and increasing disposable income.
However, Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow over the forecast period, 2017-2023. The reason is attributed to technological developments, need for better picture quality and growing demand for security concerns.
Get Complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/ip-video-surveillance-market-2929
- Research firms
- Consultancy firms
- Software Developers
- Semiconductor Manufacturers
- End-user sectors
- Technology Investors
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –