The global automotive lubricants market is expected to reach USD 87.1 billion by 2025. High engine oil demand in passenger cars, diesel trucks, and light-duty trucks is expected to drive global automotive lubricants industry growth over the forecast period.
Browse Complete Report Summary with TOC here https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/automotive-lubricants-market
Rise in middle class, urbanization, and growing disposable income in developing countries have led to greater passenger car sales. On a parallel level, economic growth in these regions has promoted trade, leading to the growth of transportation sector. These factors combined have led to increased lubricants consumption.
Engine oil segment is the largest contributor to automotive lubricants market which was around USD 34 billion in 2016. Engine oil is widely used in passenger cars, diesel trucks, and light-duty trucks. They help to maintain the viscosity, ensure dependability and reduce engine wear. Increasing drain intervals and formulation of high performance oils to impact their consumption, thereby growth.
Avail Sample Report @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/automotive-lubricants-market/request-sample
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The global automotive lubricants market size was worth USD 57.2 billion in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.7% from 2017 to 2025
• Brake fluids accounted for over 12% of the overall volume in 2016, with the segment expected to be the fastest growing from 2017 to 2025
• Bio-based lubricants are gaining acceptance due to their bio-based origin coupled with stable raw material prices and availability. Favorable government regulations for the usage of bio-based materials are further expected to influence the global industry growth positively
• Asia Pacific is the largest consumer with the region characterized by high passenger car sales and a rapidly developing aftermarket. The region is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.5% from 2017 to 2025
• The U.S. is a highly matured region for the industry with its dynamics influenced by high level of product innovation, concentration of global majors, and a well-established regulatory framework
• Grease is projected to register the highest price growth whereas coolants will witness slowest price growth during the forecast period. Availability of advanced coolants and standard production process are helping the prices to be maintained through the forecast period
• Major industry participants include ExxonMobil, Royal Dutch Shell, Total SA and British Petroleum among others
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- Japan Corrugated Board Market –
- High-End Lighting Market –
- Wearable Injectors Market –
About Radiant Insight
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy. Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-928-9744
Address:201 Spear Street 1100, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States