Market Synopsis of Radio-Frequency Identification Market
Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) are the radio waves that are utilized for reading and capturing the information that is stored on a tag attached to an object. These tags are used to store the product information electronically and also can be analyzed the object from distance. RFID can be used in manufacturing, logistics and warehousing, where keeping track of the inventory and assets is of prime importance as they found a significant improvement in the overall quality of data entry. It also facilitates to gather the location data with the help of RTLS to pinpoint an exact location and the identity of assets.
Get Sample of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3189
The study indicates that the Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) market is boosted by the uses of electromagnetic fields that automatically identify and track tags attached to objects. The tags contains the information that can collect the information digitally in the form of a serial number, price, or count. Also, with the help of these tags, the data can be easily recorded and recognized. Increasing use of RFID tags in supply chain management and in the healthcare sector anticipated to boost segmental revenue growth in the global RFID market
The global Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) market is expected to grow at USD ~$31.8 Billion by 2023, at ~15.6% of CAGR between 2017 and 2023.
The prominent players in the Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) Market are: NXP Semiconductors N.V (Netherlands), Alien Technology (US), 3M Company (U.S), ACTAtek Technology (U.S), Axcess International, Inc. (U.S), : Impinj Inc. (US), Ascendent ID (U.S), ), Checkpointt System Inc. (U.S), and Avery Dennison Corporations (US), among others.
Study Objective of Radio-Frequency Identification Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Radio-Frequency Identification Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Radio-Frequency Identification market based on various factors- value chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by verticals, by type, by application and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Radio-Frequency Identification Market.
The global Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) market has been segmented on the basis of product type, wafer size, components, frequency, end users and region.
Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) Market by Product Type:
Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) Market by Wafer size:
Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) Market by Components:
- Passive RFID
- Active RFID
Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) Market by Frequency:
- Low Frequency
- High Frequency
- Ultra-high Frequency
- Active Ultra-High Frequency
Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) Market by End- Users:
- Animal Tracking/Agriculture
- Logistics and Supply Chain
- Security and Access Control
The regional analysis of Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) market is being studied for regions such as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World. Radio frequency identification provides solutions such as storage, simple management & monitoring, real-time backup recovery, data de-duplication, customer support and many others services that brings the attention to these application.
North America region accounts for the largest market share, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific region. The study reveals that Europe region is showing a rapid growth due to its storage and tracker solution by the Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID). Asia-Pacific countries like China, Japan and India is projected to be the fastest growing region in the Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) market due to the increasing size of high data generation in many countries.
Get complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/radio-frequency-identification-market-3189
- Software investors
- Security solution vendors
- RFID service providers
- Value-added Resellers
- Investors and Venture Capitalist
- Security Management Service Provider
- Security Equipment Providers
- Security Agencies
- System Integrators
- Research/Consultancy firms
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –