WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “The Global Wealth Market”
“The Global Wealth Market in 2017″, report analyzes the global wealth and retail savings and investments markets, with a focus on the HNW segment. The report is based on our proprietary datasets.
The global wealth market is on a continuous growth path. Worldwide liquid onshore assets will exceed $100tn by the end of 2017. But the market is not homogenous: rates and reasons for growth differ between affluent segments, the level of economic development in any given nation, and local conditions. This means that understanding not just the actual size of a market but also all the above factors is crucial for wealth managers expanding to new countries and developing client targeting strategies.
Specifically the report –
– Sizes the affluent market (both by number of individuals and the value of their liquid assets) using our proprietary datasets.
– Analyzes which asset classes are favored by global investors and how their preferences impact the growth of the total savings and investments market.
– Examines HNW clients’ attitudes towards non-liquid investments, such as property and commodities.
– Identifies key drivers and booking centers for offshore investments.
– The wealthiest individuals grow their assets faster than the rest of the population, with the $10m+ segment forecast to experience the highest growth rate in the coming years.
– Despite increasing capital market volatility, investors’ appetite for equities will continue to grow faster than other asset classes.
– Inequality in wealth distribution is clearly seen in emerging markets in particular, where nearly 96% of liquid assets are held by just over 3% of the population.
– The US is and will remain by far the biggest wealth market in the world. Asia Pacific economies will lead the growth of liquid asset pots in developing markets.
– The Swiss remain the wealthiest in terms of value of savings per individual, but as growth is slowing down in Western Europe in general by 2021, the US will lead the way.
Key points to buy
– Benchmark your share of the global wealth market against the current market size.
– Forecast your future growth prospects using our projections for the market to 2021.
– Identify your most promising client segment by analyzing the penetration of affluent individuals globally.
– Review your offshore strategy by identifying HNW motivations for offshore investments and their preferred booking centers.
Table of Contents
1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2. SIZING AND FORECASTING THE GLOBAL WEALTH MARKET
3. REGIONAL WEALTH MARKETS GROWTH ANALYSIS
4. THE GLOBAL WEALTH MARKETS RANKINGS
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349