Market Research Future published new report, titled “Medical Robotics Market -Research Report: Global Forecast to 2023”.
Market Synopsis of Global Medical Robotics Market:
Medical Robots are the remote operated machines used in medical science. They are used in different segments of healthcare. Medical robotics has provided more accuracy and perfection for the treatment. Different surgical procedures like cardiothoracic procedures, general surgical procedures, urological procedures and many more are conducted with the assistance of medical robots. Complex surgeries become easier and the success rate of treatment also increases with the use of this technology. The key driving factor for the growth of this market is increasing demand for more accurate surgeries to leave no room for human errors and ensure precision. Besides increasing prevalence of diseases, lots of opportunities in the field of medical robotics, growing hospital investments in improving the technology and increasing funding for the medical robotics is also contributing to the growth of the market. Although, Robotics surgeries and treatment is very expensive and high cost of maintenance can restrain the growth of the market.
Global medical robotics market is expecting a lavish growth of 20.8% during forecasted period of 2017-2023.
Global medical robotics market is segmented on the basis of products into medical robotic systems, rehabilitation services, hospitals and pharmacies, accessories and others. Medical surgical robotic system are further segmented into neurosurgical robotic systems, orthopaedic robotic systems, laparoscopy surgical robotic systems and other. Rehabilitation services are further segmented into prosthetic robots, orthotics robots, assistive robots, therapeutic robots and other. Hospitals and pharmacies are further segmented into pharmacy robot, I.V. robots and other. On the basis of application the market is segmented into cardiology, neurology, laparoscopy, rehabilitation, and other
Stryker Corporation (US), Smith & Nephew Ltd. (UK), Aethon Inc. (US), Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (US), Intouch Health Technologies, Inc. (US), Varian Medical System, Inc. (US), Medtech SA (France), Titan Medical, Inc. (US), Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc. (US), ReWalk Robotics (Israel), Medrobotics Corporation (US), KUKA Roboter GmbH (Germany), Kinova (US), Myomo Inc. (US), Carefusion Inc.(US), Hocoma AG (Switzerland), Mazor Robotics Ltd. (Israel), Hansen Medical, Inc. (US), Transenterix, Inc. (US), ZOLL medical corp (US), Auroba biomed Inc. (US)
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1311
On regional basis, America dominates the global medical robotics market. America holds over 40% of total market owing to increasing demand for the robot-assisted surgeries, well developed healthcare infrastructure and high healthcare expenditure. Increasing need of automation and advanced devices has also contributed in the growth of the market. Europe has the second largest market which is followed by Asia Pacific. Due to presence of huge opportunities for development of market and continuously improving healthcare infrastructure are the key factor for the growth of the Asia Pacific market.
- Detailed information about the factors affecting the growth of the global medical robotics market.
- Detailed analysis of parent market with respect to all the possible segmentation of the market.
- Detailed analysis of emerging key players for the market with their effective strategies.
- Detailed Information about the present and forecasted market and factors that influences the market on global scale.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global medical robotics market.
- Analysis of the market of the different factors like- Price Analysis, Supply Chain Analysis, Porters Five Force Analysis etc.
- Detailed information on the possible segments and sub segments of the market. And regional analysis of the market.
- Insights on the major countries in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Detailed information on trends and the opportunities in various regions.
- Medical robot manufacturers
- Medical robot suppliers
- Research and Development (R&D) companies
- Independent research laboratories
- Government and independent regulatory authorities
- Market research and consulting service providers
- Medical research laboratories
- Academic medical institutes and universities
The report for Global Medical Robotics Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives a clear picture of the current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides detailed information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Table of Contents:
2 Research Methodology
3 Market Dynamics
4 Market Factor Analysis
5 Global Medical Robotics Market, By Product
6 Global Medical Robotics Market, By Application
7 Global Medical Robotics Market, By Region
8 Competitive Landscape
9 Company Profile
11 Key Findings
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –