Silage preservation is used to reduce oxygen and increase acidity rapidly which helps to stabilize and preserve the forage which is further used to feed the livestock and improves the quality of nutrients in the feed. Silage additive market is examining growth based on high usage of silage as a biofuel feedstock for anaerobic digesters. Moreover, in North America, increasing awareness of animal protein and inclination of consumers towards meat consumption are driving the growth of the market. Owing to the increased consumer awareness and availability of latest technology equipment, North America is examined to be dominating the silage additive market.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/4494
The major key players in the Silage Additives Market
- Cargill Inc (U.S.)
- Brett Brothers Ltd. (Ireland)
- Evonik Industries AG (Germany)
- Archer Daniels Midland Company. (U.S.)
- ADDCON GROUP GmbH. (Germany)
- BASF SE (Germany)
- LALLEMAND Inc. (Canada)
High focus on R&D is increasing the innovations in animal nutrients products. This is backed up by the changing lifestyle and inclination towards meat consumption among the consumers. Moreover, government regulations supporting clean energy have opened doors for the new entrants in this industry.
Silage additive is one of the sources in improving livestock feeding and increase the nutritional level in animals. Therefore, increasing focus of consumers in improvising animal health is boosting the market. Moreover, increased consumption of biofuel is driving the silage additive market. Additionally, government regulation in Europe, North America and few regions of Asia Pacific is witnessed to be the major supporting factor in clean energy application which in turn is boosting the market of silage additives. However, this opportunity is increasing the number of new entrants in the industry which may hamper its growth during the forecast period 2017-2023.
All these factors will contribute to the estimated CAGR of 3.2% of silage additives during the forecast period 2017-2023.
- On the basis of additives, silage additive market is segmented by inoculants, acid additive, absorbents, nutrients and others.
- Among these, inoculants dominates the market as it comprise of anaerobic lactic acid bacteria which is used to increase the fermentation rate in silage.
- High cost of forage and the rise in the cost of feed inputs have raised the market for silage inoculants.
- Based on the crop type which includes corn silage, alfalfa silage, clovers silage and others; corn silage is dominating the market. North America is projected to have high consumption of corn silage.
- Additionally, on the basis of application; cereal and pulses are witnessing dominance over others. They together cover more than half the market of silage additive.
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/silage-additives-market-4494
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Silage Additive Industry Insights
Chapter 4 Silage Additive by Additives Insights
Chapter 5 Silage Additive by Crop Type Insights
Chapter 6 Silage Additive Application Insights
Chapter 7 Silage Additive Regional Insights
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –