Bubble tea is invented in Taiwan and it is made by blending a tea base with milk, fruit, fruit juices along with tapioca. The bubble tea can be served in both hot and cold form. Increasing demand of bubble tea in the European region especially from developed countries like U.K. and Italy is driving the bubble tea market since last few years. Many key manufacturers are expanding their beverage product portfolio by introducing bubble tea blended with fruit juices. Honeydew flavored bubble tea is one of the most popular bubble tea flavors across the globe. Bubble teas are generally offered in three distinct ways, a fruit-flavored cream drink, a sweetened fruit drink, or a fruit-flavored tea. Availability of various bubble tea type and improvement in bubble tea recipe will play the key role in bubble tea market growth.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3953
The Major Key Players in Bubble Tea Market are:
- CuppoTee Company (Taiwan)
- Ten Ren’s Tea (Taiwan)
- Bubble Tea House Company (U.K.)
- Bubblelicious Tea (U.K.)
- Lollicup USA Inc. (U.S.)
- Sumo’s (M) Sdn Bhd (Malaysia)
- Gongcha (Hong Kong)
Globally bubble tea market is estimated to escalate at a higher growth rate which is supported by increasing demand of flavored blended tea. Rising awareness about health benefits of bubble tea is supporting the market growth. Introduction of new flavors and availability of variety of products type is playing the key role for bubble tea market growth.
All these factors contribute to the calculated CAGR of 7.3% of bubble tea market during 2017-2023.
Global Bubble Tea Market is segmented into Europe, North America and Asia Pacific along with rest of the world (RoW). Asia Pacific region is estimated to dominate the market followed by Europe. Bubble tea was invented in Taiwan which is responsible for a major market share in Asia Pacific region. Apart from Taiwan, China is largest bubble tea producers in the Asia Pacific region. China dominates the market in this region due to increasing consumption of blended tea drinks. Increasing popularity of flavored tea from developed countries like U.K., Germany and Italy is influencing the market growth in the Europe region. Increasing awareness about health benefits of bubble tea is supporting the market growth in the North America region.
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/bubble-tea-market-3953
Global Bubble Tea market is segmented by tea type, milk type, jelly type, product type and region.
- Bubble tea product has been segmented on the basis of jelly type which includes store based and non-store based tapioca pearls, basil seeds, fruit, gelatin and other
- Bubble tea product has been segmented on the basis of product type which includes smoothies, milkshakes, ready-to-mix and others
- Bubble tea has been segmented on the basis of tea type which black tea, green tea, rum, oolong tea, white tea, and others
- Bubble tea product has been segmented on the basis of milk type which includes dairy and non-dairy
Table of Content:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Introduction
3. Research Methodology
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Trends
6. Global Bubble Tea Market-By Tea Type
7. Global Bubble Tea Market- By Milk Type
8. Global Bubble Tea Market- By Jelly Type
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –