In this rapidly changing environment, demand for a compact security infrastructure which would resist and counter such network security breaches is ever increasing. The increasing adoption of internet of things (IoT) and big data are increasing cyber security threats which is responsible to drive the Deception Technology market.
Observing the current trend and advancements in technologies the study indicates a sudden hike in Deception Technology market. The Deception Technology market is driven by many factors such as rise in instances of cyber-attacks such as malwares, zero day attacks, Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS), and Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs). The trend of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) & Internet of Things (IoT) are responsible for the growth of deception technology market. The growing use of pirated network security tools and lack of awareness is the major restraining factor for the deception technology market. The major challenge of deception is that maintaining things such as decoys, breadcrumbs and honeypots can be difficult in environments that are always changing, this would be one of the restraining factor for deception technology market.
The Deception Technology Market is growing rapidly over 14% of CAGR and is expected to reach at USD ~2.3 Billion by the end of forecast period.
Taste the market data and market information presented through more than 30 market data tables and figures spread over 100 numbers of pages of the project report. Avail the in-depth table of content TOC & market synopsis on “The Deception Technology Market Research Report -Forecast to 2022”.
Get Sample of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2466
Study Objectives of Deception Technology Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Deception Technology market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the Deception Technology market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment on the basis of type, application, end -users and region.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Deception Technology.
The prominent players in the Deception Technology Market are – TrapX Security (U.S.), Rapid7, Inc. (U.S.), Attivo Networks (U.S.), Allure Security Technology (U.S.), Guardicore (Israel), Cymmetria, Inc. (Israel), TopSpin Security (Israel), Smokescreen Technologies (India), Illusive Networks (Israel), LogRhythm Inc. (U.S), vArmour (U.S.) among others
Deception Technology by Component:
- By Solution
- By ServiceSupport and Maintenance
- System integration
- Professional services
Deception Technology by Deception Stack:
- Application security
- Data Security
- Network security
- Endpoint security
Deception Technology by Deployment Type:
- On premise
Deception Technology by End-user:
Get complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/deception-technology-market-2466
The regional analysis of Deception Technology market is being studied for region such as Asia pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World. The study indicates that North America region would dominate the Deception Technology market by the forecast period followed by Europe owing to the major developments in the field of deception technology witnessed in countries such as the U.S. and Canada. The study also indicates that U.S. and Canada are hub of large as well as start-ups vendors in the North America region .The study indicates that Asia-Pacific countries like China, Japan, South Korea, India and others are highly investing in network security infrastructure by companies in IT & Telecom and BFSI sectors. The study reveals that Asia-Pacific region would show a positive growth in Deception Technology market by the forecast period.
- Deception Technology vendors
- Resellers and distributors
- Technology investors
- System Integrators
- Government Organizations
- Research/Consultancy firms
- Network solution providers
- Independent software vendors
- Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs)
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –