An electronic medical record is a digital version of paper-based medical information of patients. Such electronic medical records are aimed at improving the overall quality of care. Electronic medical record comprises combination of clinical, financial, demographic and coded healthcare data. Many government organizations have also stressed upon the significance of electronic medical records. For instance, according to the World Health Organization, the proper collection, management and use of information within healthcare systems will determine the system’s effectiveness in detecting health problems, defining priorities, identifying innovative solutions and allocating resources to improve health outcomes. Currently, a number of hospitals and clinics are using electronic medical records to store important documents related to the patient’s illness. The information repository of individual patients would lead to better security and quick data retrieval whenever required.
Based on software delivery mode, the electronic medical records market can be segmented as follows:
- Cloud: Cloud computing software allows centralized data storage and online access to services with multiple sites across geographic locations but do not support remote access to existing network. The software possesses the flexibility to allow anywhere and anytime access of data records.
- On-premise: On-premises software, also known as shrink wrap, is installed and operated from the premises of the person or any organization. It makes use of the organization’s local computing resources and requires a licensed software copy from an independent software vendor
Request For Sample Copy Of Report : https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1351272
Based on end users, the electronic medical recordsmarket can be segmented as follows:
- Clinics and nursing homes
- Home health agencies
Geographically, the electronic medical recordsmarket can be segmented into four major regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW). Out of these four regions, North America holds a leading position in the market followed by Europe. The prime factors driving the growth of the electronic medical recordsmarket in these regions are increased portability and accessibility of medical document management systems, and growing demand for paperless environment to minimize human error. Furthermore, technological advancement and modernization in the healthcare management system and improved clinical studies are also expected to augment the growth of the electronic medical records market in North America and Europe. Asia Pacific is one of the fastest growing regions globally and is expected to emerge as the most promising market for the growth of the electronic medical records market. The factors which would boost the growth of the market in Asia Pacific are growing demand for better quality of care, and increasing government initiatives to opt for patient flow management solution and electronic health records (EHRs). Moreover, better management of patient’s information record and increasing need to minimize records retention costs is also expected to accentuate the growth of the electronic medical recordsmarket in Asia Pacific.
Various companies offer novel systems and software for the management of health information. Such companies have simplified the complex medical records, hence achieving quality outcomes. Some of the top companies operating in the electronic medical recordsmarket are 3M Company, Toshiba Medical Systems Corp., Hyland Software, Siemens Medical Solutions, McKesson Corporation, Henry Schein, Inc., Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., WRS Health, Medical Information Technology, Inc. (Meditech), Cerner Corporation,Quest Diagnostics, GE Healthcare, Epic Systems, SequelMed, Kofax Limited and others.
Check Discount Here : https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/checkdiscount/1351272
This research report analyzes this market on the basis of its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a six-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
Company Name: MarketResearchReports.Biz
Contact Person: Rohit Bhisey
Address:State Tower 90 State Street, Suite 700
State: NY 12207
Country: United States