Globally, the market for frozen fruits has been increasing due to changing consumption patterns and growing demand for new ingredients and flavors. Improved consumer’s preference towards convenience foods is driving the market for frozen fruits. Hence, the global market for frozen fruits has witnessed continued demand during the last few years and is projected to reach 40.98 million tons by 2027, at a CAGR of 1.86% from 2016 to 2027.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1751
Reasons to Buy
- This report includes in-depth study analysis of Frozen Fruits market
- It covers market segmentation by form, and application
- It helps in identifying region-wise major suppliers and understand consumption patterns
- The report will provide useful and premium insights that will support in investments for Frozen Fruits and allied companies providing details on the fast growing segments and regions
- In addition, it will provide key findings that will help the companies to improve profitability by using supply chain strategies, cost effectiveness of various products mentioned in the report
- The data used in the report is primarily based on primary interviews with the major producing companies and industry experts and also supported by authentic industry data from secondary sources.
The key players profiled in Frozen Fruitsare Dole (U.S.), Ardo NV (Belgium), HJ Heinz (US), Simplot Australia PTY Ltd (Australia), General Mills (U.S.), Findus Sverige AB, (Sweden), Pinnacle Foods Corp. (US), and Bonduelle Group (France).
- Frozen Fruit manufacturers
- Cold Logistics companies
- Reefer companies
- Retailers, wholesalers
- E-commerce companies
- Traders, Importers and exporters
Market Research Analysis:
• Increase in demand for confectionery, bakery and dairy products specifically in berries will drive demand for kiwi and apricots among the frozen fruit segments
• Volume wise market size will continue to be higher under APAC region with more than 60% share. With rise in disposable incomes in India and China and growing demand for healthy foods will drive higher demand for frozen fruits
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/frozen-fruits-market-1751
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –