WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Payments in the US”
“Payments in the US 2017: What Consumers Want”, report examines the consumer payments market in the US, considering payment cards, online payments, P2P payments, and newer payment technologies such as mobile wallets and contactless. The report also examines the main regulatory players overseeing the market.
The US payment card market is highly mature and competitive, and features a wide range of card-issuing and alternative payment brands (including peer-to-peer [P2P], e-commerce, and mobile proximity payments). Consumers have a great deal of choice as a result, and there are a wide variety of specialized and generalist products available for consumers to use. However, this diversity has also led to a fragmented market in which alternative payment tools have struggled to gain market share over traditional options, and the one truly generalist tool available – cash – remains highly popular.
The report includes –
– Analyzes consumer attitudes to financial services by lifestage.
– Analyzes the major payment card types in terms of both card holding and usage.
– Identifies the major competitors in card issuing and how their position in the market has changed over the last five years.
– Considers consumer attitudes towards P2P tools, mobile payment tools, and contactless cards, and how companies in the US are deploying these tools to meet customer needs.
– Explores the online payment market in the US by merchant type and payment tool, as well as providing a five-year forecast for the development of the market.
– The market is highly mature and competitive due to its saturation, although the current transition to EMV chip technology continues to cause difficulties for merchants and consumers.
– Consumers in the US make extensive use of the online channel, with the average household spending over $4,700 online in 2015 (the fourth-highest average in the world, behind the UK, Sweden, and Denmark).
– US prepaid card market growth was supported by the Durbin Amendment, which reduced the amount of interchange revenue earned by banks for debit card transactions.
Key points to buy
– Understand the key facts and figures in the consumer payments market in the US.
– Learn what trends drive consumer behavior at the macro level and plan your strategy accordingly.
– Find out what products the major competitors are launching in the market.
– Discover consumer sentiments towards various payment tools in the US market and use this knowledge to inform product design.
Table of Contents
Payments Infrastructure & Regulation
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding varioUS terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349