“Insurance Company Profile: LV=“, provides a comprehensive review of the company and its UK business. This includes its business structure and strategy, its financial performance, and activities around insurtech and digitization. The profile also provides a full SWOT analysis.
LV= serves 5.8 million customers across the UK and offers both general insurance products and protection, pension, and investment products. Its brands include the direct sales brands Britannia Rescue and LV= Frizzell, the brokerage brand ABC Insurance, and the main LV= brand.
– In 2016 LV= adopted a new strategy in order to keep up with the changing landscape of the insurance industry, which has been influenced by new business models, start-ups, fintech, and investment in big data.
– LV= is investing heavily in its Pioneer Programme, which will replace its legacy policy systems and enhance its car and home distribution capabilities, as well as improving the way customers contact the business and its proposition development and pricing.
– In August 2017, LV= announced a partnership with Allianz Group to set up a personal insurance joint venture under the LV= brand in the UK market.
Reasons to buy
– Learn about LV=’s organizational structure and its core business segments.
– Gain insight into its underwriting and distribution strategy.
– Understand the group’s advertising strategy.
– Discover LV=’s strengths and weaknesses, as well as the opportunities and threats it will face going forward.
Table of Content: Key Points
What Does LV= Do Today?
General Insurance Business Overview
Life Insurance Business Overview
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349