November 7, 2017 – Empowr, the world’s leader in empowering people around the globe by enabling opportunity and bringing together a community of people who freely share and support one another, is pleased to announce improvements in its marketing moderation process to streamline the process and make it more user friendly. The two primary changes are:
- Every listing is now moderated within twenty-four hours of submission
- Submitters can now communicate directly with their Success Coach about a listing and why it was approved or rejected
For anyone who has experienced the frustration of having a listing rejected without an adequate explanation, there is now a clear and direct communication path to their Success Coach where they can receive immediate and insightful feedback regarding the listing so it can be corrected or modified. This also helps the user to understand better what makes a good listing for future success. The Marketplace guidelines are also available for users to review at any time.
To reduce the possibility of a listing being rejected, Empowr offers the following best practices to ensure a listing is approved the first time:
- Clear and concise product/service description – the description should include specific information about the product or service, how it is used, its size and condition, and any other pertinent details
- Ensure that the product price and shipping price are reasonable and offer good value
- Include shipping information in the Shipping Details section, not the description section
- Shipping information is required for all products and must include the shipping method, shipping duration, costs, and any country specific restrictions
To learn more about Empower or join with the team to have a positive impact on the world, please visit http://www.empowr.com/ or follow Empowr on social media at:
Empower is passionate about and committed to empowering people by enabling opportunity, hope and influence. Its goal is to help half the population of the planet to earn an average of $25 per day by the year 2025. The company believes that by accomplishing this goal, it will have significantly contributed to humanity’s fight against poverty, inequality, extremism, terrorism, and the decay of democracy.
Company Name: Empowr
Contact Person: Josh H.
Country: United States