Global anti-epilepsy drugs market Information, Types of seizures (Generalized seizures and Partial-onset seizures), By Generation (First, second and third) – Forecast to 2022
Market Synopsis of Global anti-epilepsy drugs market:
Epilepsy is a group of neurological disorders characterized by seizures manifesting as brief, involuntary episodes of vigorous shaking of a part or complete body. The patient may experience loss or disturbance of consciousness and movements along with sensory or psychiatric disturbances. About 24 million people around the globe suffer from epilepsy with the global epilepsy drugs market reaching USD 3.7 billion in 2015. It is estimated that this market has the potential to reach USD 4.8 billion in 2022 representing a CAGR of 3.79%.
Get a Copy of Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2345
Key Players for Global anti-epilepsy drugs market:
- Pfizer, Inc.,
- Johnson & Johnson
- UCB Pharma Ltd.
- Abbott Laboratories
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Novartis International AG
- Sanofi S.A.
- Shire Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Cephalon Inc.
Global anti-epilepsy drugs market has been segmented on the basis of types of seizures, generation, and region.
The major driving factor for the growth are:
- Development of better tolerated third generation drugs
- Increasing screening of patients, penetration and availability of drugs
- Growth of geriatrics as they are affected more by epilepsy
- Comparative lower competition in anti-epilepsy drugs as most drugs act by similar action. Thus, advent of a novel drug will make it a blockbuster with easy uptake and less marketing cost
- Support for drug research and awareness created by social and government bodies
- The constraints of the market are:
- Loss of patents for a number of anti-epilepsy drugs such as Neurontin (2003) and Lyrica (scheduled in 2018)
- Unknown origins and mechanism of action of epilepsy and concurrent lack of new novel acting drugs
- Historical dominance of Gamma Aminobutyric Acid modulators and ion channel blockers, even though a sizeable segment of patients respond very poorly or none at all to these drugs
- Associated side-effects, such as depression and suicide behavior, dizziness, fatigue, weight gain etc. of major class of drugs
- High cost of clinical trials and extensive post market surveillance as it is difficult to separate cause and effect of drugs in epilepsy
- Social stigma associated with epilepsy especially in the developing world
Regional Analysis of Global anti-epilepsy drugs market:
Globally, North America is the largest market for anti-epilepsy drugs. Europe is the second-largest market for anti-epilepsy drugs. The developing region especially Asia Pacific is accounting for major newer cases due to greater screening and better health care facilities distribution. However the developing regions market particularly Asia Pacific will be the fastest growing and is likely to be the key to the future.
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/anti-epilepsy-drugs-market-2345
Study Objectives Global anti-epilepsy drugs market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 7 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global anti-epilepsy drugs market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by type of seizures (seizures (generalized seizures and partial-onset seizures) and by generation (first, second and third)
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments globally.
The report for Global Anti Epilepsy Drugs Market of Market Research Future comprises extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides detail information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different markets segments and regions.
We are thankful for the support and assistance from Global Anti Epilepsy Drugs Market – Forecast to 2022 chain related technical experts and marketing experts during Research Team survey and interviews.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –