San Jose, Costa Rica – November 9, 2017 – Cryptonetix.com is on its way to establishing itself as the dominant blockchain investment & analytics platform. It has features and methodologies not seen before in the Blockchain world. This is the reason they are viewed as a major disruptor in the global investment arena. Cryptonetix is not a fledgling startup, it is “Made By Traders For Traders”. The company reports that they are looking to raise $3.9 Million for the analytics platform, then later a total of $17 million which includes various investment funds. Cryptonetix aims to be the premier blockchain assets management, analytics, funding and resource platform for the Cryptocurrency markets built on the Ethereum Platform.
Cryptonetix has announced that they are partnering with BullPay, who is noted for building highly secure crypto-acceptance platforms for global customers and have also recently partnered with Bounty Portals for the bounty campaign. The ICO Pre-Sale is showing great promise and now is the time to get in on this excellent ICO offering. The Pre-Sale will end and the ICO will begin on 11/15/2017. The Token will be symboled as “CIX”.
Some of Cryptonetix’s outstanding features:
• Dashboard: The dashboard will be a central place for users to find the optimal blockchain assets for trading and investing. Cryptonetix’s platform will feature intuitive heatmaps and algorithmic indicators showing the hottest cryptocurrency pairs based on price action, volume, technicals and fundamentals. They will incorporate up to the minute blockchain news and provide live audio and video updates from their crypto currency analysts.
• Analytics: The analytics will be based on AI and non-AI algorithms involving heavy technical indicators to find the leaders in the pack from the mundane, less appealing Cryptocurrency assets. They will provide detailed analytics that tie directly into the heatmaps and dashboard areas of our platform. Included analytics featuring Elliott wave, Fibonacci, Harmonics and more.
• Alerts: One of the most exciting features of the Cryptonetix platform will be their alerting system. They’re creating an alert service that will send timely updates by Telegram, email, SMS as well as Push notifications in their mobile application of key support and resistance levels, Fibonacci retracements, fundamental breaking news headlines and pullbacks to ideal entry levels thus enabling you to make concrete trading decisions.
• Funding: Their funding feature of the platform will harness the ability for Fund managers to create new funds on the Cryptonetix platform so investors can subscribe to the various investment funds on offer, thus being entitled to receive monthly, quarterly or yearly payouts in various currencies for profits obtained. Additionally, Cryptonetix will feature multiple investment funds that they host, and those holding their tokens will receive quarterly payouts on profits. Their fund tracking system will enable you to find the best performing funds.
• Portfolio: They will feature rich portfolio management features including the ability to watch all of your assets profit and loss, track real-time price changes to your bottom line as well as the ability for users to offer their portfolio for viewing by other users so they can get a feel for what others are trading. Portfolio management will include everything to track your assets across days, weeks, months and years and provide in-depth feedback on how your asset has performed across these time horizons.
The Cryptonetix.com resource section of the platform will feature news aggregation, trader education from professional traders and investors including technical chart setups, fundamental analysis and they are also working on a streaming audio news service that will give up to the minute crypto currency news about the blockchain markets.
For complete information, please visit: http://cryptonetix.com
Read the Cryptonetix Whitepaper
Learn more about the Presale and ICO
Follow Cryptonetix on Twitter
Join Cryptonetix on Facebook
Company Name: CryptoNetix
Contact Person: Media Relations
Phone: (888) 499-3110
City: San Jose
Country: Costa Rica