WLAN or wireless local area network is a type of network which allows one or more devices to connect using a wireless distribution method. In the 21st century, WLAN has wide application and is currently used in every possible industry which runs or uses information technological products or services.
WLAN allows devices to connect on WAN and explore. This market has been growing rapidly from past few decades and now has been valued at USD high billion. The CAGR for this market has been more and it is expected that Global WLAN Market will reach the market size of USD in billion by the end of forecasted period.
Major Key Players:
- Cisco (U.S.)
- Aruba Networks, Inc. (U.S.)
- HP (U.S.)
- Ruckus Wireless (U.S.)
- Ubiquiti Networks (U.S.)
- Aerohive Networks (U.S.)
- Zebra Technologies (U.S.)
- Netgear (U.S.)
- Huawei (China)
- D-Link (Taiwan)
- TP-Link (China)
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1012
- In June 2016, Aruba Networks, Inc. launched two new Wi-Fi products for indoor uses.
- In May 2016, Brocade acquired the California based Ruckus Wireless.
- In May 2016, Netgear launched a new Wi-Fi Nighthawk X4S AC2600/R7800 for industrial and personal use.
Study Objective of WLAN Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global WLAN Market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the WLAN market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by component, by technology standard, by location, by application vertical and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global WLAN Market.
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/wlan-market-1012
- Segmentation by Component: Controller, Router, Switch, Access Point (AP) and Network Interface Card (NIC).
- Segmentation by Technology Standards: 802.11a/b/g, 802.11n and 802.11ac.
- Segmentation by Location: Indoor & Outdoor.
- Segmentation by Application vertical: IT, BFSI, Healthcare & Hospitality, Government & Retail and others.
Currently North America is dominating the market of WLAN with the market share of more The main factor behind this is technological advancement. North America is a developed country and an IT hub.
Due to the heavy industrialization and existence of IT companies which uses WLAN in for various purposes, North America is leading the market. Europe Stands as the second biggest market followed by Asia-Pacific which hasemerged as fastest growing market and expected to reach the market size of USD high billion by the end of forecasted period.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –