WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Slovakia – The Future of Foodservice”
“Slovakia – The Future of Foodservice to 2021″, published by provides extensive insight and analysis of the Slovakian foodservice market over the next five years (2016-2021) and acts as a vital point of reference for operators or suppliers.
Value growth of the Slovakian profit sector rose at a CAGR of 3.1% between 2014 and 2016, far outpacing wider European averages. Despite a positive economic climate, purchasing power in Slovakia remains among the lowest in the EU, resulting in a highly price-oriented marketplace. Over 40% of surveyed Slovakians therefore cite ‘price’ to be the ‘most important’ factor influencing decision making within foodservices.
Few Slovakian consumers view eating out as simply part of their daily routines, often restricted by their own personal finances. The country’s low-cost, qualified labor force has made Slovakia an attractive destination for international foodservice providers. In recent years operators such as Starbucks, Wagamama and Vapiano have entered the market, but their presence remains limited to the capital of Bratislava.
The report includes –
– Overview of Slovakia’s macro-economic landscape: Detailed analysis of current macro-economic factors and their impact on Poland’s foodservice market including GDP per capita, consumer price index, population growth and annual household income distribution.
– Growth dynamics: In-depth data and forecasts of key channels (QSR, FSR and coffee & tea shops) within Slovakia’s foodservice market, including the value of the market, number of transactions, number of outlets and average transaction price.
– Customer segmentation: identify the most important demographic groups, buying habits and motivations that drive out-of-home meal occasions among segments of the Slovakian population.
– Key players: Overview of market leaders within the three major channels including business descriptions and number of outlets.
– Case Studies: Learn from examples of recent successes and failures within the Slovakian foodservice market.
– As one of the smallest foodservice markets in the European Union, expansion opportunities are limited. Major chained operators are typically only financially sustainable within Bratislava and tourist hotspots.
– Due to lowered levels of consumer purchasing power, trends towards healthier eating are less pronounced in Slovakia when compared to most of wider Europe.
– Starbucks’ arrival in Slovakia is expected to act as a catalyst for change in the coffee and tea shop market, delivering a much-needed boost to average consumer spending which, in 2016, stood at just EUR€ 2.32.
Key points to buy
– Specific forecasts of the foodservice market over the next five years (2016-2021) will give readers the ability to make informed business decisions through identifying emerging/declining markets.
– Consumer segmentation detailing the desires of known consumers among all major foodservice channels (QSR, FSR, Coffee & Tea shops) will allow readers understand the wants and needs of their target demographics.
– Relevant case studies will allow readers to learn from and apply lessons discovered by emerging and major players within the Slovakian foodservice market.
Table of Contents
GDP and Consumer Price Index
Population and demographic highlights
monthly household income distribution
Introducing the Consumer Segments
Consumer segment profiles and key identification metrics
Segment engagement overview in four key profit sector channels
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Email US at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Reach US at : +1 339 368 6938 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (US)
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349