The Future of the Philippines Defense Industry – Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2022, published provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Philippines defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
– The Philippines defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Philippines defense industry during 2018-2022, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
– Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
– Porter’s Five Force analysis of the Philippines defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
– Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
– Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the next 10 years
– Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Philippines defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
– The defense budget of Philippines for the year 2017 is US$2.9 billion. For the historic period, 2013-2017, the defense budget of the country registered a CAGR of 11.55%. The defense budget is currently being driven by efforts to modernize the army, threats from terrorist organizations, and tensions in the South China Sea.
– During the historic period, the Philippines MoD allocated an average of 38.5% of the total defense budget to capital expenditure, while an average of 61.5% was reserved for revenue expenditure. Over the forecast period, allocation towards capital expenditure is expected to increase at an average of 40.9%.
– The MoD is expected to invest in multi-role aircraft, diesel electric submarines and infrastructure construction.
Reasons to buy
– This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Philippines defense industry market trends for the coming five years
– The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
– Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
– A deep qualitative analysis of the Philippines defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts
Table of Content: Key Points
1. Introduction 7
1.1. What is this Report About? 7
1.2. Definitions 7
1.3. Summary Methodology 9
1.4. About Strategic Defence Intelligence 11
2. Executive Summary 12
3. Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities 13
3.1. Current Market Scenario 14
3.1.1. Primary threat perception 14
3.1.2. Military doctrine and strategy 15
3.1.3. Military fleet size 16
3.1.4. Procurement Programs 22
3.1.5. Social, political and economic environment and support for defense projects 23
3.1.6. Political and strategic alliances 24
3.2. Defense Market Size Historical and Forecast 25
3.2.1. The Philippines’ defense budget to grow at a forecast-period CAGR of 12.49% 25
3.2.2. Tensions in the South China Sea and modernization initiatives to drive the defense industry 27
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349