Facial Recognition is a biometric application which captures image and uses it to identify individuals by applying facial analytics and comparing it with the existing database. Facial recognition systems are commonly used for security purposes, especially in the surveillance field but recently the use of facial recognition in other applications has progressed. The facial recognition market is driven by the increasing criminal activities, globally. Apart from it, the increasing security measures at ATMs and the growing installation of facial recognition systems at airports, and shopping malls drive the facial recognition market.
Facial recognition market is segmented on the basis of technology as 3D Facial Recognition, 2D Facial Recognition, Thermal imaging and Skin Texture. To capture information about the shape of a face, the 3D facial recognition technology uses 3D sensors. The skin texture analysis uses visual details of the skin, as captured in standard digital or scanned images and analyzes unique lines, patterns, and spots apparent in a person’s skin into a mathematical space. The ability of identifying a suspect from a large viewing angle with a high accuracy, is achieved by 3D facial recognition technology.
The global Facial Recognition Market provides two types of services as consulting services and cloud based services. Rising adoption of cloud technologies has resulted in the fastest growth of cloud based facial recognition services. The facial recognition market is classified on the basis of components as hardware and software components. The hardware component holds a larger share in the facial recognition market whereas the software component of facial recognition is expected to grow at a faster rate. The facial recognition technology is still in a developing phase therefore it has technological limitations. Lack of awareness has resulted as a major restrain for the facial recognition market.
The global facial recognition market had been valued at USD 3.04 billion in the year 2016, which is expected to reach USD 8.93 billion by the end of the forecast period growing at 19.68% CAGR.
Major Key Players:
- Safran SA (France)
- NEC Corporation (Japan)
- Cognitec Systems (Germany)
- Aware Inc. (U.S)
- Daon Inc. (U.S.)
- Gemalto (Netherlands)
- FaceFirst Inc. (U.S.)
- Ayonix Corporation (Japan)
- Key Lemon Ltd. (Switzerland)
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1250
Global Facial Recognition Market Analysis:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next ten years of the various segments and sub-segments included in global Facial Recognition market with analysis of its development and demand in the market
- Upcoming technologies, high growth geographies and countries were identified
- Regional and country specific demand and forecast for facial recognition were studied
- Key segments covered in the report are: technology, services, components and end-user.
- Unit breakdown for all different classification was finalized; and same was referred for forecasting, keeping few assumptions into factor
- For all the regions, forecast demand for all applications were identified and then with historical figure, data collected through primary and annual reports were triangulated to derive the regional market size
- Historical trend is identified to forecast and estimate the future value data
- Technology investors
- End-user industries
- Research & consultant organization
- Market players
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/facial-recognition-market-1250
- The global facial recognition market is expected to reach USD 8.93 Billion by 2022.
- By Technology, 3D Facial Recognition accounts for the largest market share and is growing with approximately ~23.4% CAGR during forecast period.
- By End-user, Government industry holds the largest market growing with approximately 22.9% CAGR by the end of forecast period.
- Geographically, North America has been projected to have the largest market share in global Facial Recognition market, while Asia-Pacific has been projected to emerge as the fastest growing region.
Table of Contents
2.1 Market Drivers 11
2.1.1 Increasing Criminal Activities at Government And Non-Government Sector Demanding For Facial Recognition Technology Solutions 11
220.127.116.11 Increasing Security Measures at ATMs And Other Financial Institutes 12
18.104.22.168 Increasing Implementation of Facial Recognition System At Airports And Super-Markets 12
22.214.171.124 High Adoption of Facial Recognition By Law Enforcement Agencies For Better Results In Criminal Investigations 13
2.2 Market Inhibitors 14
2.2. Technical Limitation Of The Facial Recognition System Features Dragging Lack Of Accuracy In The Results 14
2.2.2 Lack of Awareness Dragging Security & Privacy Issues 14
2.3 Supply Chain Analysis 15
2.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis 16
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –