‘Reinsurance in Saudi Arabia Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021′ report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Saudi Arabian reinsurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2012–2016) and forecast period (2016–2021).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the Saudi Arabian economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Saudi Arabian insurance industry.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
‘Reinsurance in Saudi Arabia Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Saudi Arabian reinsurance segment, including:
• An outlook of the Saudi Arabian reinsurance segment
• A comprehensive overview of the Saudi Arabian economy and demographics
• Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Saudi Arabian insurance industry
• The competitive landscape in the Saudi Arabian reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Saudi Arabia:
• It provides historical values for the Saudi Arabian reinsurance segment for the report’s 2012–2016 review period, and projected figures for the 2016–2021 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Saudi Arabian reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2021.
• It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Saudi Arabia, and the reinsurance segment’s growth prospects.
• It analyzes various natural hazards and their impact on the Saudi Arabia insurance industry
Reasons to Buy
• Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Saudi Arabian reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
• Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Saudi Arabian reinsurance segment.
• Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
• Gain insights into key regulations governing the Saudi Arabian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
• On July 13, 2017, Saudi Reinsurance Company signed a memorandum of understanding with Probitas Holdings (Bermuda) Ltd.
• Malath Cooperative Insurance and Reinsurance Company made an announcement on March 7, 2017 regarding the approval of a feasibility study for understanding the opportunities after a merger with the Allied Cooperative Insurance Group (ACIG).
• Effective from April 2015, Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority (SAMA) issued new rules on surplus distribution for insurers and reinsurers.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 KEY FACTS AND HIGHLIGHTS
2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 ECONOMY AND DEMOGRAPHICS
4 REINSURANCE OUTLOOK
4.1 Reinsurance Segment Size
4.1.1 Reinsurance premium accepted
4.2 Reinsurance by Premium Ceded
5 NATURAL AND MAN-MADE HAZARDS
5.4 Dust Storms
5.5 Man-made Hazards
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 The Mediterranean & Gulf Cooperative Insurance & Reinsurance Company – company overview
6.1.2 Malath Cooperative Insurance & Reinsurance Company – company overview
6.1.3 Saudi Re for Cooperative Reinsurance Company – company overview
7 DEFINITION AND METHODOLOGY
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349