WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Life Insurance in Saudi Arabia”
‘Life Insurance in Saudi Arabia Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021′ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Saudi Arabian life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Saudi Arabian insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2012–2016) and forecast period (2016–2021).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Saudi Arabian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
‘Life Insurance in Saudi Arabia Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Saudi Arabian life insurance segment, including:
• An overview of the Saudi Arabian life insurance segment
• The Saudi Arabian life insurance segment’s growth prospects by category
• A comprehensive overview of the Saudi Arabian economy and demographics
• A comparison of the Saudi Arabian life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
• The various distribution channels in the Saudi Arabian life insurance segment
• Details of the competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Saudi Arabia
• Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Saudi Arabian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Saudi Arabia:
• It provides historical values for the Saudi Arabian life insurance segment for the report’s 2012–2016 review period, and projected figures for the 2016–2021 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Saudi Arabian life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2021.
• It provides a comparison of the Saudi Arabian life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
• It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Saudi Arabia.
• It profiles the top life insurance companies in Saudi Arabia and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Key points to buy
• Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Saudi Arabian life insurance segment, and each category within it.
• Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Saudi Arabian life insurance segment.
• Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
• Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
• Gain insights into key regulations governing the Saudi Arabian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
• In 2016, the Saudi government introduced and started implementing new provisions in the ‘Saudization’ plan under its Vision 2030 program.
• In May 2016, the Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority (SAMA) issued new regulations for the expansion of branches and points of sale for insurance entities, including insurance and reinsurance companies and insurance intermediaries.
• SAMA issued new rules on surplus distribution for insurers and reinsurers, which came into effect from April 2015.
Table of Contents
1 KEY FACTS AND HIGHLIGHTS
2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 ECONOMY AND DEMOGRAPHICS
4 SEGMENT OUTLOOK
5 DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL OUTLOOK
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7 GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE
9 DEFINITIONS AND METHODOLOGY
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349