“Telecommunications (Construction) in Norway: Market Analytics by Category & Cost Type to 2021″ contains historic and forecast market data for the telecommunications category in Norway, it also provides detailed breakdown of the data by construction activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition) and by cost type (construction materials, construction equipment and construction services).
The telecommunications category covers construction works related to telephone/mobile exchanges, towers and communication cable laying including underground cables and optical fiber cables laying.
The Norwegian telecommunications construction category continued to increase in the review period with a value of NOKxxx.xx million (US$xxx.xx million) in 2016 and increased at a rate of xx.xx% over 2015. The market recorded a CAGR of xx.xx% from 2012 through 2016.
“Telecommunications (Construction) in Norway: Market Analytics by Category & Cost Type to 2021″‘ provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the telecommunications market in Norway. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Norway construction value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
• A top level overview of the telecommunications construction category in Norway.
• Historic data provided from 2012 through 2016 and forecast from 2017 through 2021.
• A detailed breakdown of the data by construction activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition) and by cost type (construction materials, construction equipment & construction services) across the telecommunications market.
Reasons to Buy
• Provides a top level understanding of the Telecommunications construction in Norway.
• Helps you understand the market performance by construction activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition) and construction cost type (construction materials, construction equipment & construction services).
• Allows you to plan future business decisions using the forecast figures given.
• The broad but detailed perspective will help all the players in the construction activity to understand and succeed in the challenging construction market.
Table of Content: Key Points
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.3 CAGR Definition and Calculation
2 Overall Telecommunications construction: Market Analysis
2.1 Overall Telecommunications construction Output Value, 2012 – 2016
2.2 Overall Telecommunications construction Output Value Forecast, 2017 – 2021
2.3 Overall Telecommunications construction Output, by Cost Type
2.3.1 Overall Telecommunications construction Output, by Cost Type, 2012 – 2016
2.3.2 Overall Telecommunications construction Output Forecast, by Cost Type, 2017 – 2021
3 Telecommunications construction Output: Analysis by Category
3.1 New Construction Output Value, 2012 – 2016
3.2 New Construction Output Value Forecast, 2017 – 2021
3.3 New Construction Output Value by Cost Type
3.3.1 New Construction Output, by Cost type, 2012 – 2016
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349